Pluto antiscia - Algol

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Shev sent

      Thank you for your answer. I still think that Pluto's antiscia around the

      25° Taurus between the years 1941-1944 also added to the fact that the

      Holocaust was utmost care was taken so that the victims did not know their

      fate in advance. People were moved to trenches and pits, or to ghettos

      before being moved to concentration camps, by being told that they would be

      executed

      =======================

      Don't you mean "by not being told they would be executed?"

      Love, Diana (my late husband was a holocaust survivor)

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        (Diana)
        > Don't you mean "by not being told they would be executed?"
        > Love, Diana (my late husband was a holocaust survivor)

        Hi Diana,

        Of course, I meant "not being told they would be executed". I should
        re-read my messages before sending them. Sorry about that.

        I have read more books recently on the Holocaust, especially on the journey
        to uncover the truth on the mass gravesites of jews exterminated by nazi
        mobile units in the Ukraine and to honor the victims with proper burial.
        His name is Father Patrick Desbois. His grandfather was a French POW held
        at the Rawa-Ruska forced labor camp during the war and he told him that
        there were a part of the camp reserved for the jews for whom it was much
        much worse and deadly of course. There are many mass gravesites that have
        been untouched as long as it was it Soviet territory. Father Desbois met
        people who were children at the time, but were witness to the killing of
        their neighbours in each village. Soviet authorities had denied access
        before, because it was kind of taboo. But it changed with the Perestroika.
        There are many other investigations now there. But I like this book and
        search by Desbois. The name of the book is "The Holocaust by Bullets".
        There were almost 2 million jews killed in this manner, and not in ghettos
        or concentration camps that are so often forgotten and this occurred from
        July 1941.

        Shev