Re: [thefixedstars] Pluto antiscia/Algol

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      > Shev sent
      > 1. Pluto antiscia on Algol between 1941-1945
      > I would like to know if the fixed stars have an effect by their antiscia
      > degrees.
      > What do you think about the effect of PLUTO antiscia on ALGOL ?
      (Diana)
      > The most important and intense elements in the Crab, Beta and Theta
      > Cancri,
      > Praesepe (M44), the cluster called "The Beehive" alsong with North and
      > South Asellus, running about 4 to 8.5 Leo are intensely powerful and often
      > malefic; this is from my old Fixed Star Workbook
      > And Algol itself is actually part of a larger complex of stars that the
      > Chinese
      > called "The Great Trench" (of corpses), 17 to 29 Taurus.

      Hi Diana,

      Thank you for your answer. I still think that Pluto's antiscia around the
      25° Taurus between the years 1941-1944 also added to the fact that the
      Holocaust was utmost care was taken so that the victims did not know their
      fate in advance. People were moved to trenches and pits, or to ghettos
      before being moved to concentration camps, by being told that they would be
      executed. This is how antiscias work. Pluto is the destruction and
      antiscia is what is hidden. Uranus and Saturn con Pluto antiscia on Algol
      in July 1941 brought the start of the Eiseingruppe killings by bullets as
      they were following the German army, as it was decided to judenfrei all the
      villages on their way. Pluto added the effort on secrecy.

      Right now, in July 2010, we have again the conjunction of Jupiter-Uranus but
      conjunct Saturn antiscia instead of Pluto antiscia. So what is hidden
      probably, is the work of the leaders who are preparing and planning
      something.

      Shev
    • Ravi Govande
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Dear Shev,

         I can not comment on antiscia but I would request you look into details of Hindu Vimshottary system. It is my obervations that fixed stars do prominent place in Hindu astrology and must have been incorporated in the system of analysis.

        Ravi Gowande