Pluto antiscia/Algol

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010

      Shev sent

      1. Pluto antiscia on Algol between 1941-1945

      Posted by: "Shevtsova" shevtsova@... mubtazz

      Date: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 am ((PDT))

      Hi,

      I would like to know if the fixed stars have an effect by their antiscia degrees.

      I just discovered that during the years of the Holocaust per se (between

      1941 when the Einsatzgruppen started to kill following the German army invading Eastern Poland, Ukraine, Belorussia, etc., and early 1945 when the Allied took the territory back from the German army), Pluto transited between 2 Leo and 6Leo and the antiscia is between 28Taurus and 24Taurus which is exactly triggering ALGOL.

      What do you think about the effect of PLUTO antiscia on ALGOL ?

      Shev

      Hi Shev,

      You have made a keen observation about the WWII Pluto antiscia - but because Algol is famous and the stars in early Leo are not, most people don't know about the powerful and dire stars in the Crab, which is now in the 1st 2/3 of tropical Leo. The most important and intense elements in the Crab, Beta and Theta Cancri, Praesepe (M44), the cluster called "The Beehive" alsong with North and South Asellus,

      running about 4 to 8.5 Leo are intensely powerful and often malefic; this is from my old Fixed Star Workbook

      Intense, fiercely focused energies; single-minded, fanatic, obsessive, take risks, may be violent. Leadership; dictatorial, aggressive, may be very taken with the myths and glories of the past. Mysticism, poetry; creative, inventive, skilled wordsmiths. Draw controversy, foment or suffer from slander, violent intolerance. Issues of fundamentalist passions, idealism, mysticism vs dispassionate judgment, objectivity, hard, cold facts; caution, conservatism vs daring, determination to “do the right thing.” Burns, fevers, either blindness, eye problems or keen eyesight; head ailments, possible violent death. Fires, embarkations, invasions, explosions, ships, shipwrecks, storms, eruptions, entire cities destroyed; toxic conditions, intense high energies, bee stings, bee events, UFO events, assassinations, murder

      In 1939 Algol was 25Taurus 19, so you can see that its antiscia ran right into those Crab stars (note the "entire cities destroyed") - Stalingrad, Hamburg, Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, to name a few.

      To get a tighter antiscia correlation, you need to go back to the US Civil War and WWI - but my point is that for a long time Algol has been on the solstice point of harsh stars in the Crab.  And Algol itself is actually part of a larger complex of stars that the Chinese called "The Great Trench" (of corpses), 17 to 29 Taurus.  And then right after Algol comes the sorrowful Pleiades Cluster, now 29Taurus-0Gemini.

      So no matter how you look at it, those two intense complexes of stars have been on each other's (approx) solstice points for about 2 centuries.

      As to your general question about whether fixed stars have an effect by their antiscia degrees, I suspect that they do, but I cannot be sure because I have not made a specific study of them from that point of view.

      By the way, an article I wrote on Algol back in the 1980's is on my website: http://ye-stars.com - "Medusa's Head"

      Love, Diana

      PS: If you are looking for a direct holocaust - Algol connection, there's Uranus going thru that area in 1940, and when it moved on, Saturn took over.
      And check out the Jan 20 1942 Final Solution Wannsee Conference, with Saturn and Uranus in the Algol area.
    • Shevtsova
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 3:02 AM
        > Shev sent
        > 1. Pluto antiscia on Algol between 1941-1945
        > I would like to know if the fixed stars have an effect by their antiscia
        > degrees.
        > What do you think about the effect of PLUTO antiscia on ALGOL ?
        (Diana)
        > The most important and intense elements in the Crab, Beta and Theta
        > Cancri,
        > Praesepe (M44), the cluster called "The Beehive" alsong with North and
        > South Asellus, running about 4 to 8.5 Leo are intensely powerful and often
        > malefic; this is from my old Fixed Star Workbook
        > And Algol itself is actually part of a larger complex of stars that the
        > Chinese
        > called "The Great Trench" (of corpses), 17 to 29 Taurus.

        Hi Diana,

        Thank you for your answer. I still think that Pluto's antiscia around the
        25° Taurus between the years 1941-1944 also added to the fact that the
        Holocaust was utmost care was taken so that the victims did not know their
        fate in advance. People were moved to trenches and pits, or to ghettos
        before being moved to concentration camps, by being told that they would be
        executed. This is how antiscias work. Pluto is the destruction and
        antiscia is what is hidden. Uranus and Saturn con Pluto antiscia on Algol
        in July 1941 brought the start of the Eiseingruppe killings by bullets as
        they were following the German army, as it was decided to judenfrei all the
        villages on their way. Pluto added the effort on secrecy.

        Right now, in July 2010, we have again the conjunction of Jupiter-Uranus but
        conjunct Saturn antiscia instead of Pluto antiscia. So what is hidden
        probably, is the work of the leaders who are preparing and planning
        something.

        Shev
      • Ravi Govande
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 4:26 AM
          Dear Shev,

           I can not comment on antiscia but I would request you look into details of Hindu Vimshottary system. It is my obervations that fixed stars do prominent place in Hindu astrology and must have been incorporated in the system of analysis.

          Ravi Gowande