Pluto antiscia on Algol between 1941-1945

  • Shevtsova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi,

      I would like to know if the fixed stars have an effect by their antiscia
      degrees.

      I just discovered that during the years of the Holocaust per se (between
      1941 when the Einsatzgruppen started to kill following the German army
      invading Eastern Poland, Ukraine, Belorussia, etc., and early 1945 when the
      Allied took the territory back from the German army), Pluto transited
      between 2 Leo and 6Leo and the antiscia is between 28Taurus and 24Taurus
      which is exactly triggering ALGOL.

      What do you think about the effect of PLUTO antiscia on ALGOL ?

      Shev