Re: [thefixedstars] Diana/book?

  • NnoStoneUnturned@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Diana....

      What is the name of your book and where can we get it?  I might have it but I still have books packed up from my move awhile back so I'm not sure.  What books have you written?

      Renee

      Message: 1
         Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:34:02 -0400
         From: "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      Subject: Span of Corvus

      CORVUS, THE CROW

      Approx span of Corvus in tropical degrees
      (1980) based on IAU boundaries: 3 Lib-21 Lib; span of
      major stars: 11 Lib-18.5 Lib.

      (I believe the span should be wider, running to at least
      22 Lib)

      From my book (for listers only - material is copyrighted)

      CORVUS, THE CROW