Flag Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
      Mark sent

      Happy Flag Day!
      ===================
      Hi Mark and all,

      Every US Flag Day has the Sun at 23 Gemini - this is from my book:

      The five-sided figure of Auriga, the Charioteer was ancient China's Wou-Tche, the Five Chariots: Alpha, Beta, Theta, Iota Auriga (21GE52, 0CA27, 0CA29, 17GE11) and El Nath, Beta Tauri/Gamma Aurigae (23GE07); it represented a military garrison: within it, Alpha (Capella) was T'ien-Kou, the Celestial Treasury; El Nath was Sse-Koung, the Officer of Works, in charge of administering the oath of allegiance to the troops (this is the longitude of the Sun every US Flag Day (June 14), as well as the Sun of Pres. George H W Bush, who made the pledge of allegiance to the flag in the public schools a major issue in his 1st presidential campaign!);

      I love the Chinese material - they had it nailed.

      Love, Diana

      PS: Happy Flag Day to you, too, Mark!

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010