Free Solar Spark download

  • psyclesunending
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010
      I just want to make sure PC using listees know that you can get a free download copy of Esoteric Technologies' Solar Spark, a wonderful little program that displays the current chart on your desktop. It includes the Sabian Oracle, giving all the Sabian symbols for currant points and all others are available. It also includes a report function written by Stephanie Johnson. It also includes Essential Dignity table by Ptolemy. All in all, a great little gift from Esoteric Technologies.

      Get it at:
      http://www.esotech.com.au/products/solarspark2.html

      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2010
        Thank you, Brian.

        (I wish SolarFire would come with Swiss Ephemeris or Pottenger files for all the numbered asteroids and easy updating with automatic notifications as new files become available, as a built-in feature. That's really the only issue I have with SolarFire. The fixed stars editor makes adding new objects easy.)

        Mark A. Holmes