The plane crash in Russia on Saturday, April 10, 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
      that killed President Lech Kaczynski of Poland, his wife Maria Kaczynska, and dozens of high-ranking Polish officials on their way to a commemoration of the Katyn Massacre. Apparently the pilot disregarded warnings not to land at Smolensk, where the crash took place, due to heavy fog.

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange
      >
      > http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/abbrevs.html
      >
      > http://www.constellationsofwords.com
      >

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mars was aligned w/

      --->Al Tarf (Beta Cnc),

      Arabic = the end

      >Kwei (Eta Cnc),

      Chinese = specter

      BP Lyncis (nova),& Cornucopia (Zeta Mon).

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Venus was aligned w/Keun Nan Mun Secundus (Chi And)

      Chinese/Latin = the second southern gate to the camp

      >Junnanmen (Epsilon Tri)

      Chinese = the south gate to the headquarters

      Apparently Kaczynski wasn't invited to the official commemoration because of tension between him and Vladimir Putin; Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk represented Poland at the ceremony, and I think Kaczynski decided to hold a commemoration of his own.

      & Lucida Trianguli Minor (6 Tri).

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Azha (Eta Eri) --->Eridanus Supervoid (Eri;notably empty region of intergalactic space).

      a big void created

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/

      --->Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cas),

      "this forest is cursed" (thousands of people killed in the Katyn Forest, now more people killed)

      --->Kaffaljidhma (Gamma Cet)

      Arabic = part of a hand (the finger? "talk to the hand"?)

      & M-77 (Cet, maser).

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Adhab (Upsilon And, has planets)

      Arabic = punishment, suffering

      & The Fath (NGC 708 And, galaxy).

      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/Revati (Zeta Psc) & Epsilon Reticuli (has planets).
      >
      > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/FX Cephei (nova) & Aquae Abyssi (Upsilon Cet).

      Latin = the watery abyss

      (a foggy abyss?)