Twitters: Inner-planet fixed star alignments (April 10, 2010)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
      http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange

      http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/abbrevs.html

      http://www.constellationsofwords.com

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mars was aligned w/Al Tarf (Beta Cnc),Kwei (Eta Cnc),BP Lyncis (nova),& Cornucopia (Zeta Mon).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Venus was aligned w/Keun Nan Mun Secundus (Chi And),Junnanmen (Epsilon Tri),& Lucida Trianguli Minor (6 Tri).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Azha (Eta Eri) & Eridanus Supervoid (Eri;notably empty region of intergalactic space).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cas),Kaffaljidhma (Gamma Cet),& M-77 (Cet, maser).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Adhab (Upsilon And, has planets) & The Fath (NGC 708 And, galaxy).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/Revati (Zeta Psc) & Epsilon Reticuli (has planets).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/FX Cephei (nova) & Aquae Abyssi (Upsilon Cet).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Moon was aligned w/M-15 (Peg, globular cluster).

      At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Moon was aligned w/ Network Nebula (NGC 6992 Cyg),Tsuru (Theta Gru),& Ibycus (Iota Gru).

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
        that killed President Lech Kaczynski of Poland, his wife Maria Kaczynska, and dozens of high-ranking Polish officials on their way to a commemoration of the Katyn Massacre. Apparently the pilot disregarded warnings not to land at Smolensk, where the crash took place, due to heavy fog.

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

        > http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange
        >
        > http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/abbrevs.html
        >
        > http://www.constellationsofwords.com
        >

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mars was aligned w/

        --->Al Tarf (Beta Cnc),

        Arabic = the end

        >Kwei (Eta Cnc),

        Chinese = specter

        BP Lyncis (nova),& Cornucopia (Zeta Mon).

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Venus was aligned w/Keun Nan Mun Secundus (Chi And)

        Chinese/Latin = the second southern gate to the camp

        >Junnanmen (Epsilon Tri)

        Chinese = the south gate to the headquarters

        Apparently Kaczynski wasn't invited to the official commemoration because of tension between him and Vladimir Putin; Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk represented Poland at the ceremony, and I think Kaczynski decided to hold a commemoration of his own.

        & Lucida Trianguli Minor (6 Tri).

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Azha (Eta Eri) --->Eridanus Supervoid (Eri;notably empty region of intergalactic space).

        a big void created

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/

        --->Pac-Man Nebula (NGC 281 Cas),

        "this forest is cursed" (thousands of people killed in the Katyn Forest, now more people killed)

        --->Kaffaljidhma (Gamma Cet)

        Arabic = part of a hand (the finger? "talk to the hand"?)

        & M-77 (Cet, maser).

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Mercury was aligned w/Adhab (Upsilon And, has planets)

        Arabic = punishment, suffering

        & The Fath (NGC 708 And, galaxy).

        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/Revati (Zeta Psc) & Epsilon Reticuli (has planets).
        >
        > At midnight GMT on Sat,Mar 10,Sun was aligned w/FX Cephei (nova) & Aquae Abyssi (Upsilon Cet).

        Latin = the watery abyss

        (a foggy abyss?)