Solar Fire Fixed Stars

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005

      Cal wrote:

      >Diana Rosenberg has written a fixed stars add-on for Solar
      >Fire. Haven't seen it yet but certainly it is on my list when
      >I get the next upgrade !

      Thanks for mentioning it Cal! It's brand-new, but not an
      add-on; it's one of their Report Writers and stands alone;
      you don't need Solar Fire to use it.

      Check out a sample at http://www.leelehman.com/ - Lee chose
      to use George W Bush as a sample.

      The Esoteric Technologies site has a sample using Abraham
      Lincoln:

      http://www.esotech.com.au/products/documents/LincolnSample_000.pdf

      Be patient - they load slowly due to the color
      illustrations. On my computer it takes about 7 minutes.

      Love, Diana
      http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/index.htm
    • Heather
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
        Diana,

        Thanks for the links.

        I managed to save the sample of your interpretation,
        onto my hard drive, then opened it from there.

        Am most impressed, it is very good.

        Heather

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-