London bombings: stellar alignments (with new time)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7 8:23 PM
      --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:

      > The BBC have updated their timing to the first bomb
      > exploding at 8.51am (7th
      > July 2005).

      The alignment picture is the same with the new time,
      except for the following differences:

      The Midheaven is no longer aligned with Almach (Gamma
      Andromedae) or Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae), but is still
      aligned with Alpha Horologii.

      The Ascendant is still aligned with Alphard and Alpha
      Pyxidis, and now also with Adhafera (Zeta Leonis):

      "It is connected with suicide, poison, corrosive
      acids, liquid explosives, liquid fire, lying, stealing
      and crime. [Robson]."

      Also, I inadvertently left the following out of the
      earlier list (these still exist with the new time):

      Sun

      Canopus (Alpha Carinae)

      "It gives piety, conservatism, a wide and
      comprehensive knowledge, voyages and educational work,
      and changes evil to good. [Robson]

      "Canopus has been noted several times in the
      nativities of writers and film actors and especially
      of those persons who, in our times, have had to
      undertake many journeys in connection with their
      position. [Ebertin]"

      Well, this event struck a transportation system.

      Ceres

      Alphecca (Alpha Coronae Borealis)

      "It gives honor, dignity and poetical and artistic
      ability. [Robson]

      "According to tradition, it is said to be associated
      with 'The Lord of the House of Death'...[Ebertin]."

      Acrux (Alpha Crucis)

      "It gives religious beneficence, ceremony, justice,
      magic and mystery..." [Robson]

      "Inventive mind, intuition and wisdom, a grasp for the
      inner nature of one's fellow man. The gift of
      successful investigation of the hidden side of things.
      A deeply religious nature connected with mystical and
      theosophical interests." [Ebertin]

      "Associated with a love of display." [Larousse
      Encyclopedia of Astrology]

      There are going to be a lot of funerals.

      Chiron

      Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)

      Maybe we're going to find that somebody made stupid
      mistakes or was slow on the uptake here like with
      9-11. There will probably be a lot of accusations and
      anger from the public directed at whoever it is that's
      responsible for guarding Britain against these
      attacks.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21 1:38 PM
        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

        > --- Astro Logos <office@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > The BBC have updated their timing to the first bomb
        > > exploding at 8.51am (7th
        > > July 2005).
        >

        > Chiron
        >
        > Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)
        >
        > Maybe we're going to find that somebody made stupid
        > mistakes or was slow on the uptake here like with
        > 9-11. There will probably be a lot of accusations and
        > anger from the public directed at whoever it is that's
        > responsible for guarding Britain against these
        > attacks.

        I pointed this out in an earlier post:

        > Dumbbell
        > > Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)

        >located in Vulpecula the Fox's forepaws (which a fox
        >can use to gain entry to something, like a
        >chickenhouse,

        Or a subway or bus.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23 8:48 PM
          Saturn

          Rotten Egg Nebula (at the top of Puppis the Poop Deck of the Ship Argo)

          Uranus

          Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
          North America Nebula (in the tail of Cygnus)

          Neptune

          Sualocin (Alpha Delphini), Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

          Pluto

          Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

          Pallas

          Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

          Vesta

          Capella (Alpha Aurigae)
          Phact (Alpha Columbae)
          Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
          Mintaka (Delta Orionis)
          Beta Camelopardalis (marking the belly of Camelopardalis the Giraffe)

          Chiron

          Albireo (Beta Cygni)
          Sham (Alpha Sagittae)
          Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae)
          Beta Hydri (marking the tail of Hydrus the Water Snake)
          Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae, marking the goose Vulpecula the Fox is
          holding in its mouth)
          Antinous (Eta Aquilae, which marks this obsolete constellation, a boy
          Aquila is holding in its talons)

          North Node

          Nu Fornacis (marking the end of the Furnace where one might open it to
          work on it)
          Gladius Frederici (Iota Andromedae)
          Pluma Frederici (Kappa Andromedae)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26 8:58 PM
            <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
            > Saturn
            >
            > Rotten Egg Nebula (at the top of Puppis the Poop Deck of the Ship Argo)
            >
            > Uranus
            >
            > Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
            > North America Nebula (in the tail of Cygnus)
            >
            > Neptune
            >
            > Sualocin (Alpha Delphini), Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

            Ceres

            Zubenalgenubi (Alpha Librae)

            > Pluto
            >
            > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
            >
            > Pallas
            >
            > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices),

            Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis)

            Juno

            10 Tauri (marks the obsolete constellation Psalterium Georgii
            [George's Harp])

            > Vesta

            The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are over.

            > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
            > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)

            Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)

            > Beta Camelopardalis (marking the belly of Camelopardalis the Giraffe)
            >
            > Chiron

            The alignment of Chiron with Albireo has ended.

            > Sham (Alpha Sagittae)
            > Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae)
            > Beta Hydri (marking the tail of Hydrus the Water Snake)
            > Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae, marking the goose Vulpecula the Fox is
            > holding in its mouth)
            > Antinous (Eta Aquilae, which marks this obsolete constellation, a boy
            > Aquila is holding in its talons)
            >

            > North Node
            >
            > Nu Fornacis (marking the end of the Furnace where one might open it to
            > work on it)
            > Gladius Frederici (Iota Andromedae)
            > Pluma Frederici (Kappa Andromedae)

            I'll see if I can offer some interpretations for all this later. It's
            getting late here.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28 10:13 PM
              --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

              > Ceres
              >
              > Zubenalgenubi (Alpha Librae)
              >

              > > Pluto
              > >
              > > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
              > >
              > > Pallas
              > >
              > > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices),
              >
              > Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis)

              The scandal over the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San
              Andreas"?

              (Seems to me that this thing is akin to Ozzy
              Osbourne's song "Suicide Solution" allegedly making
              some idiot kill himself in the 1980s. :) )

              > Juno
              >
              > 10 Tauri (marks the obsolete constellation
              > Psalterium Georgii
              > [George's Harp])

              The Democrats in Congress have proven surprisingly
              mellow about Supreme Court nominee John Roberts; Ted
              Kennedy is asking Roberts pointed but not aggressive
              questions.

              > > Vesta
              > >

              > The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are
              > over.

              As is the Chiron alignment with Albireo. Tension in
              the Senate about the Roberts nomination...

              > > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)

              "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents...a
              violent death." (Robson)

              > > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)

              "Good fortune." (Robson)

              > Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)

              "Fleeting public honors." (Robson)

              Anybody got any ideas on what these other Vesta
              alignments might mean? Just asking.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31 3:41 PM

                > > > Vesta
                > > >

                > > The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are
                > > over.
                >
                > As is the Chiron alignment with Albireo. Tension in
                > the Senate about the Roberts nomination...
                >

                > > > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
                >
                > "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents...a
                > violent death." (Robson)
                >
                > > > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)
                >
                > "Good fortune." (Robson)
                >

                > > Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)
                >
                > "Fleeting public honors." (Robson)
                >

                > Anybody got any ideas on what these other Vesta
                > alignments might mean? Just asking.

                I'll venture one: the ill-fated Boy Scout Jamboree at
                Fort A.P. Hill, an army base near Bowling Green,
                Virginia, south of Washington. There have been legal
                objections to this use of federal property by the Boy
                Scouts, who require belief in a deity (no atheists
                need apply) and also bar gays from membership. George
                W. Bush has been looking to address the gathering, but
                thunderstorms have prevented him from coming, hundreds
                of boys have landed in the hospital from heat
                prostration, and several Scout leaders from Alaska
                were electrocuted trying to help private contractors
                set up a dining tent...directly under power lines,
                which Boy Scouts are taught *never* to do. Many who've
                been involved in Boy Scouts (who have the famous motto
                "Be Prepared") are astonished at this egregious act of
                imprudence and that no provisions were made for
                helping the Scouts cope with the heat and humidity of
                Virginia in the summertime.