London bombings - Mundane parans - Starlight

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
      The BBC have updated their timing to the first bomb exploding at 8.51am (7th
      July 2005). BTW note again the fanscination with number 07/072005 .. .where
      2005 also adds up to a 7. Makes one wonder about next June... 06/06/06 ..
      but that is next years concern.

      Anyway here are the mundane parans straight from Starlight - Mars is the key
      paran as it is Mars that is with the south node, one of the markers of the
      potential of a difficult event but generally ONLY if it is also linked to a
      difficult star in paran - as you can see here this has been the case. All of
      the delineations below are just the computer printout from Starlight, I have
      simply added a note to explan some of the info given.

      THE ANNUAL THEMES THAT REOCCUR FOR THIS LATITUDE EVERY YEAR IN THIS ERA
      Heliacal Rising Star
      Bellatrix - Rising 01 mins 39 secs before Sunrise -
      A time for encountering the shadow

      Heliacal Setting Star
      Arcturus - Setting 55 mins 12 secs before Sunrise -
      Exploring different options

      SUN - The stars in paran with the Sun on this day
      Setting when Alpheratz is Rising orb 00 mins 11 secs -
      -To take independent action
      Setting when Aculeus is Rising orb 00 mins 13 secs -
      -Attacks that strengthen
      Rising when Alkes is On Nadir orb 00 mins 19 secs -
      -A national treasure
      On Nadir when Denebola is Setting orb 00 mins 23 secs -
      -The alternative person
      On Nadir when Zosma is Setting orb 01 mins 25 secs -
      -**A group of people are the innocent victims of a senseless act **
      Rising when Bellatrix is Rising orb 01 mins 39 secs -
      The wounded warrior
      Rising when Fomalhaut is Culminating orb 01 mins 44 secs -
      People and ideals being exalted, or dreams coming undone

      THE ACUTE THEMES THAT ARE ACTIVE JUST FOR THIS TIME PERIOD

      MOON- The Emotions of the People
      Setting when Acumen is Rising orb 01 mins 37 secs -
      -A child or woman in crisis, a loved person dies

      On Nadir when Castor is On Nadir orb 01 mins 46 secs -
      -To hope that everything will be all right, to disbelieve bad news

      MERCURY - Business and the Media
      Setting when Antares is Culminating orb 01 mins 36 secs -
      Anxiety and worry

      VENUS - The Social Conventions
      Setting when Aldebaran is On Nadir orb 01 mins 16 secs -
      Community awareness on social and/or enviromental issues

      MARS - The Events of the Day [This is the main planet to note as it is
      "active" by being conjunct the south node at the time]

      On Nadir when Altair is Rising orb 00 mins 17 secs -
      A military solution, to attack, to go to war, to act bravely - Curtailed
      passage [this means that it is stronger]

      Rising when Sirius is On Nadir orb 00 mins 32 secs -
      Heat, politically, socially, or even meteorologically - Arising and lying
      hidden [Stronger]

      On Nadir when Antares is Rising orb 00 mins 53 secs -
      Life and death events

      Culminating when Vindemiatrix is On Nadir orb 01 mins 48 secs -
      War, or aggression, between different races, or nations

      JUPITER - The Type of Action which is Favoured by this Period of Time

      On Nadir when Ras Alhague is Setting orb 00 mins 18 secs -
      Taking an optimistic and open attitude to all information produces the best
      result - Curtailed passage

      On Nadir when Schedar is Culminating orb 00 mins 52 secs -
      Looking to the past to solve the problems of today - Circumpolar

      SATURN - The Law and Civic Order
      Setting when Acumen is Rising orb 01 mins 10 secs -
      Bitterness and anger at hardships endured by others

      Rising when Alpheratz is Culminating orb 01 mins 27 secs -
      To lead society into new territories, or new policies

      Rising when Alphecca is Setting orb 01 mins 40 secs -
      People working together to get through difficult times - Curtailed passage

      I think these computer printout delineations of the current mundane parans
      that are effecting the latitude of 51 north (London's latitude) could not be
      more descriptive of the events of this morning. So far over 700 people have
      been injuried and there are 38 reported deaths.

      A friend has also told me that with all the transport out, London cabbies
      have been filling their cabs with stranded people and driving them home to
      the suburbs for just a small fee - bless them...

      Bye for now

      Bernadette Brady
      www.AstroLogos.co.uk
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
        --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:

        > The BBC have updated their timing to the first bomb
        > exploding at 8.51am (7th
        > July 2005).

        The alignment picture is the same with the new time,
        except for the following differences:

        The Midheaven is no longer aligned with Almach (Gamma
        Andromedae) or Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae), but is still
        aligned with Alpha Horologii.

        The Ascendant is still aligned with Alphard and Alpha
        Pyxidis, and now also with Adhafera (Zeta Leonis):

        "It is connected with suicide, poison, corrosive
        acids, liquid explosives, liquid fire, lying, stealing
        and crime. [Robson]."

        Also, I inadvertently left the following out of the
        earlier list (these still exist with the new time):

        Sun

        Canopus (Alpha Carinae)

        "It gives piety, conservatism, a wide and
        comprehensive knowledge, voyages and educational work,
        and changes evil to good. [Robson]

        "Canopus has been noted several times in the
        nativities of writers and film actors and especially
        of those persons who, in our times, have had to
        undertake many journeys in connection with their
        position. [Ebertin]"

        Well, this event struck a transportation system.

        Ceres

        Alphecca (Alpha Coronae Borealis)

        "It gives honor, dignity and poetical and artistic
        ability. [Robson]

        "According to tradition, it is said to be associated
        with 'The Lord of the House of Death'...[Ebertin]."

        Acrux (Alpha Crucis)

        "It gives religious beneficence, ceremony, justice,
        magic and mystery..." [Robson]

        "Inventive mind, intuition and wisdom, a grasp for the
        inner nature of one's fellow man. The gift of
        successful investigation of the hidden side of things.
        A deeply religious nature connected with mystical and
        theosophical interests." [Ebertin]

        "Associated with a love of display." [Larousse
        Encyclopedia of Astrology]

        There are going to be a lot of funerals.

        Chiron

        Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)

        Maybe we're going to find that somebody made stupid
        mistakes or was slow on the uptake here like with
        9-11. There will probably be a lot of accusations and
        anger from the public directed at whoever it is that's
        responsible for guarding Britain against these
        attacks.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2005
          <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

          > --- Astro Logos <office@a...> wrote:
          >
          > > The BBC have updated their timing to the first bomb
          > > exploding at 8.51am (7th
          > > July 2005).
          >

          > Chiron
          >
          > Dumbbell Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)
          >
          > Maybe we're going to find that somebody made stupid
          > mistakes or was slow on the uptake here like with
          > 9-11. There will probably be a lot of accusations and
          > anger from the public directed at whoever it is that's
          > responsible for guarding Britain against these
          > attacks.

          I pointed this out in an earlier post:

          > Dumbbell
          > > Nebula (M-27 Vulpeculae)

          >located in Vulpecula the Fox's forepaws (which a fox
          >can use to gain entry to something, like a
          >chickenhouse,

          Or a subway or bus.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2005
            Saturn

            Rotten Egg Nebula (at the top of Puppis the Poop Deck of the Ship Argo)

            Uranus

            Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
            North America Nebula (in the tail of Cygnus)

            Neptune

            Sualocin (Alpha Delphini), Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

            Pluto

            Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

            Pallas

            Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

            Vesta

            Capella (Alpha Aurigae)
            Phact (Alpha Columbae)
            Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
            Mintaka (Delta Orionis)
            Beta Camelopardalis (marking the belly of Camelopardalis the Giraffe)

            Chiron

            Albireo (Beta Cygni)
            Sham (Alpha Sagittae)
            Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae)
            Beta Hydri (marking the tail of Hydrus the Water Snake)
            Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae, marking the goose Vulpecula the Fox is
            holding in its mouth)
            Antinous (Eta Aquilae, which marks this obsolete constellation, a boy
            Aquila is holding in its talons)

            North Node

            Nu Fornacis (marking the end of the Furnace where one might open it to
            work on it)
            Gladius Frederici (Iota Andromedae)
            Pluma Frederici (Kappa Andromedae)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 26, 2005
              <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
              > Saturn
              >
              > Rotten Egg Nebula (at the top of Puppis the Poop Deck of the Ship Argo)
              >
              > Uranus
              >
              > Situla (Kappa Aquarii)
              > North America Nebula (in the tail of Cygnus)
              >
              > Neptune
              >
              > Sualocin (Alpha Delphini), Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

              Ceres

              Zubenalgenubi (Alpha Librae)

              > Pluto
              >
              > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
              >
              > Pallas
              >
              > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices),

              Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis)

              Juno

              10 Tauri (marks the obsolete constellation Psalterium Georgii
              [George's Harp])

              > Vesta

              The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are over.

              > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
              > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)

              Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)

              > Beta Camelopardalis (marking the belly of Camelopardalis the Giraffe)
              >
              > Chiron

              The alignment of Chiron with Albireo has ended.

              > Sham (Alpha Sagittae)
              > Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae)
              > Beta Hydri (marking the tail of Hydrus the Water Snake)
              > Anser (Alpha Vulpeculae, marking the goose Vulpecula the Fox is
              > holding in its mouth)
              > Antinous (Eta Aquilae, which marks this obsolete constellation, a boy
              > Aquila is holding in its talons)
              >

              > North Node
              >
              > Nu Fornacis (marking the end of the Furnace where one might open it to
              > work on it)
              > Gladius Frederici (Iota Andromedae)
              > Pluma Frederici (Kappa Andromedae)

              I'll see if I can offer some interpretations for all this later. It's
              getting late here.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2005
                --- mahtezcatpoc <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                > Ceres
                >
                > Zubenalgenubi (Alpha Librae)
                >

                > > Pluto
                > >
                > > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
                > >
                > > Pallas
                > >
                > > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices),
                >
                > Vindemiatrix (Epsilon Virginis)

                The scandal over the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San
                Andreas"?

                (Seems to me that this thing is akin to Ozzy
                Osbourne's song "Suicide Solution" allegedly making
                some idiot kill himself in the 1980s. :) )

                > Juno
                >
                > 10 Tauri (marks the obsolete constellation
                > Psalterium Georgii
                > [George's Harp])

                The Democrats in Congress have proven surprisingly
                mellow about Supreme Court nominee John Roberts; Ted
                Kennedy is asking Roberts pointed but not aggressive
                questions.

                > > Vesta
                > >

                > The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are
                > over.

                As is the Chiron alignment with Albireo. Tension in
                the Senate about the Roberts nomination...

                > > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)

                "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents...a
                violent death." (Robson)

                > > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)

                "Good fortune." (Robson)

                > Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)

                "Fleeting public honors." (Robson)

                Anybody got any ideas on what these other Vesta
                alignments might mean? Just asking.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 31, 2005

                  > > > Vesta
                  > > >

                  > > The alignments of Vesta with Capella and Phact are
                  > > over.
                  >
                  > As is the Chiron alignment with Albireo. Tension in
                  > the Senate about the Roberts nomination...
                  >

                  > > > Ensis (M-42/Theta Orionis)
                  >
                  > "blindness, defective sight, sickness, accidents...a
                  > violent death." (Robson)
                  >
                  > > > Mintaka (Delta Orionis)
                  >
                  > "Good fortune." (Robson)
                  >

                  > > Alnilam (Epsilon Orionis)
                  >
                  > "Fleeting public honors." (Robson)
                  >

                  > Anybody got any ideas on what these other Vesta
                  > alignments might mean? Just asking.

                  I'll venture one: the ill-fated Boy Scout Jamboree at
                  Fort A.P. Hill, an army base near Bowling Green,
                  Virginia, south of Washington. There have been legal
                  objections to this use of federal property by the Boy
                  Scouts, who require belief in a deity (no atheists
                  need apply) and also bar gays from membership. George
                  W. Bush has been looking to address the gathering, but
                  thunderstorms have prevented him from coming, hundreds
                  of boys have landed in the hospital from heat
                  prostration, and several Scout leaders from Alaska
                  were electrocuted trying to help private contractors
                  set up a dining tent...directly under power lines,
                  which Boy Scouts are taught *never* to do. Many who've
                  been involved in Boy Scouts (who have the famous motto
                  "Be Prepared") are astonished at this egregious act of
                  imprudence and that no provisions were made for
                  helping the Scouts cope with the heat and humidity of
                  Virginia in the summertime.