London bombings - data

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      The timing of the bombings this morning in London (7th July, 2005)
      according to the BBC was

      8.49 am - Aldgate tube station and then completing at "just before 10am"
      with the bus explosion

      I have not yet had a look at any astrology but just putting the data on the
      email list

      Bye for now

      Bernadette Brady
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
        --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:

        > The timing of the bombings this morning in London
        > (7th July, 2005)
        > according to the BBC was
        >
        > 8.49 am - Aldgate tube station and then completing
        > at "just before 10am"
        > with the bus explosion
        >
        > I have not yet had a look at any astrology but just
        > putting the data on the
        > email list

        Thank you, Bernadette.

        Alignments:

        Sun

        Mekbuda (Zeta Geminorum)

        (this one's name comes from the Arabic for "the
        pulled-in [paw]")

        Mercury

        Lynx (Alpha Lyncis, in the head of the Lynx)

        Venus

        ditto

        (Anne Wright's site on Lynx: "people ascribed to it
        the ability to look through walls...[suggestive of
        invasive tactics against terrorism]...It is said to
        give stealthiness and cunning...")

        Mars

        Nu Fornacis (in Fornax the Furnace)

        ("Fornax is said to give an ardent, enthusiastic,
        persuasive, practical and pioneering nature with
        fondness for engineering, chemical or metal work."
        [Robson].

        Nu Fornacis is in the top of the Furnace, at the end
        opposite the heat outlet, at which a repair technician
        might open a furnace to work on its insides.

        FYI: Alpha Fornacis marks the heat outlet and I think
        Eta Fornacis marks the flame inside the Furnace.)

        http://www.atlascoelestis.com/lacaille_fornax.jpg

        http://www.dibonsmith.com/for_con.gif

        Pluma Frederici (Lambda Andromedae, marking the
        chained right hand of Princess Andromeda, or maybe you
        could say the rock it's chained to

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/And.jpg

        and also King Frederick II of Prussia's celebrated
        quill pen in the obsolete constellation Frederici
        Honores)

        Gladius Frederici (Iota Andromedae, marking--well, you
        know--in Andromeda, and also King Frederick's
        celebrated sword in Frederici Honores)

        http://www.backyard-astro.com/focusonarchive/andromeda/bode_honores.jpg

        Jupiter

        Porrima (aka Caphir) (Gamma Virginis), Vindemiatrix
        (Epsilon Virginis)

        (Caphir means "infidel" in Arabic.

        "It gives a courteous, refined and lovable character
        with prophetic instincts...

        "With Jupiter: Trouble through legal affairs or with
        the Church, disputes over inheritance, domestic
        disharmony through intrigue and consequent scandal.
        [Robson]

        Vindemiatrix is Latin for "grape-gatherer." [The
        grapes of wrath?]

        "It gives falsity, disgrace, stealing, wanton folly
        and often causes its natives to become widows."
        [Robson]

        "Badly placed, and especially so if in conjunction
        with Saturn or Neptune, this star is said to cause a
        tendency to depressive moods, skepticism a distrustful
        nature. Tied up with Mercury, this star, if otherwise
        badly place, will lead to nervous irritability.
        [Ebertin]

        Jupiter is sextile Mercury in the bombing chart. I
        don't know if Ebertin's criteria apply in this case,
        but it sounds interesting.

        "It frequently marks the death of one's partner. It
        figures strongly and regularly in deaths which are in
        some way dramatic, newsworthy or are resented in much
        more than the usual degree by those left behind
        (assassinations, common criminal murders, executions,
        airline disasters etc.). Al Muredin `The One Sent
        Forth in the Faith'. This is often the missionary.
        This is not to say that everyone with this star strong
        in their horoscope will go out and preach the gospel
        to the heathen, although many do indeed feel a strong
        religious calling. [Dr. Eric Morse]

        "With Jupiter: Trouble through law or Church, much
        criticism, many journeys. [Robson])

        Saturn

        Alpha Monocerotis

        (Monoceros: "It is said to give a pioneering,
        persistent, enterprising, ambitious and pushing
        nature." [Robson])

        Uranus

        Eta Aquarii (on the hand of the Water Carrier that
        holds his water jug)

        Neptune

        Sualocin (Alpha Delphini, in the head of Delphinus the
        Dolphin

        There's this influence of tantalizing or mastery, and
        also, dolphins have been known to guide ships through
        dangerous waters)

        Pluto

        Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

        ("...perverted tastes...mental depravity." [Robson])

        Pallas

        Cor Virginis (16 Virginis--at the heart of Virgo the
        Virgin)

        Chiron

        Albireo (Beta Cygni; in the head of Cygnus the Swan);

        ("...gives beneficence in despair."[Robson])

        Beta Hydri (in the tail of Hydrus the Water Snake);

        Sham (Alpha Sagittae, in the feathers at the back of
        Sagitta the Arrow);

        Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae, in the back, or heart, of
        Aquila the Eagle)

        Eta Aquilae (in the obsolete constellation Antinous,
        marking the chest of the youth Antinous being held in
        the talons of Aquila the Eagle)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Aqijpg.jpg

        ("...associated with...passion, love and
        friendship...[Robson]

        ...and arrested and detained people like the ones in
        Guant`anamo?)

        North Node

        Corona Frederici (Psi Andromedae) (lying near the
        chained right hand of Andromeda or marking the crown
        of King Frederick in Frederici Honores)

        South Node

        Seginus (Gamma Bootis) (in Bootes the Herdsman's right
        shoulder, the shoulder of the arm that holds the
        leashes of Canes Venatici the Hunting Dogs)

        ("It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss
        through friends and companies." [Robson])

        Ascendant

        Alphard (Alpha Hydrae) (at the heart of Hydra the Sea
        Monster)

        ("It is said to give an emotional and passionate
        nature, threatened by great troubles, and to cause
        some interest in shipping." [Robson])

        Alpha Pyxidis (at the center of Pyxis the Compass, the
        point on which the needle turns)

        (Pyxis: "It is said to give a wise, ambitious and
        steady nature, good judgement and interest in nautical
        and geographical matters." [Robson])

        Midheaven

        Alpha Horologii (at the end of the pendulum of
        Horologium the Clock, which is specifically a sort of
        grandfather clock)

        ("It is said to give a steady, patient and industrious
        nature, a well-stored mind and a fondness for
        history." [Robson] )

        Cih (Gamma Cassiopeiae; marking the rear end of
        Cassiopeia the Queen seated on her throne)

        Almach (Gamma Andromedae)

        ("It gives honor, eminence and artistic ability.
        [Robson]

        "Honors in military endeavors." [Noonan]

        "...the popularity of these people will bring benefits
        from others." [Ebertin]

        Andromeda: "It is said to bestow purity of thought,
        virtue, honor and dignity upon its natives, but to
        cause battle with chimerical (wildly fanciful, highly
        improbable) fears and a tendency to become easily
        discouraged." [Robson])