Re: [thefixedstars] hearts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > I wrote:
      >
      > >> Thanks for these! I did check them out - no
      > particular heart
      > >> things so far under those degrees, but while
      > checking
      > >> Tarazed, I came across another candidate: the
      > heart of the
      > >> Sea-Goat would be Youe, Psi Capricorni, 7 Aquar
      > 09 - it was
      > >> the Mars of Dr Christiaan Barnard (1st heart
      > transplant).
      >
      > >I don't know that any of these stars I mentioned
      > would indicate
      > >literal heart stuff; it's possible, though, that
      > they may indicate
      > >"the heart of" or "like" whatever creature is
      > depicted by the
      > >constellation. E.g., 19 Monocerotis = "pure of
      > heart" (heart of a
      > >unicorn); Epsilon Lupi = "predatory or wild heart"
      > (heart of a wolf);
      > >Delta Chamaeleontis = "wherever the wind blows"
      > (heart of a
      > >chameleon); Sigma Pavonis = "one's heart is in show
      > business" or
      > >"dramatic heart" (heart of a peacock).
      >
      > Yes, I agree with that idea; I was looking for
      > anything that
      > could relate to hearts - feelings, essence, heart
      > attacks
      > etc.

      Also, the heart of Corvus the Crow is marked by Zeta
      Corvi at 24 Aries 10 (a scavenger bird, like a
      vulture? Also seen as a raven, the bird in the Edgar
      Allan Poe poem that sat on a bust of Pallas and
      croaked "Nevermore.") And, the heart of Piscis
      Austrinus the Southern Fish is marked by Beta Piscis
      Austrini at 27 Aquarius 16. (Heart of a fish = a "cold
      fish"?)

      I don't have these or Youe aligned with anything in my
      chart, but I'll be looking for alignments with these
      stars in other people's charts.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/