hearts

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 9:06 AM
      I wrote:

      >> Thanks for these! I did check them out - no particular heart
      >> things so far under those degrees, but while checking
      >> Tarazed, I came across another candidate: the heart of the
      >> Sea-Goat would be Youe, Psi Capricorni, 7 Aquar 09 - it was
      >> the Mars of Dr Christiaan Barnard (1st heart transplant).

      >I don't know that any of these stars I mentioned would indicate
      >literal heart stuff; it's possible, though, that they may indicate
      >"the heart of" or "like" whatever creature is depicted by the
      >constellation. E.g., 19 Monocerotis = "pure of heart" (heart of a
      >unicorn); Epsilon Lupi = "predatory or wild heart" (heart of a wolf);
      >Delta Chamaeleontis = "wherever the wind blows" (heart of a
      >chameleon); Sigma Pavonis = "one's heart is in show business" or
      >"dramatic heart" (heart of a peacock).

      Yes, I agree with that idea; I was looking for anything that
      could relate to hearts - feelings, essence, heart attacks
      etc. Of course, among the famous and infamous people I have
      in each starset, I have no idea if any of them had heart
      problems or heart attacks. I'm just feeling my way...

      >Or Youe = "heart to attain" (like a goat climbing a mountain).
      >Christiaan Barnard's autobiography *One Life* described his ambition,
      >particularly regarding surgery, and the toll it took on him and his
      >family. For instance, his first wife didn't feel at home in
      >Minneapolis while he was studying heart surgery there and went back to
      >South Africa with the kids--his two oldest--while he stayed in the US
      >for a prolonged period of time, writing infrequently; she was cool to
      >him when he finally got back, having just about given up on him. He
      >wasn't there when his father died; too busy (I think). His daughter
      >Deirdre did competitive water-skiing and he drove her to practice with
      >such intensity she came close to throwing it over.

      Thank you - didn't know all this about him - it's very
      useful!

      My son has Venus aligned with Youe - it's in his 6th, ruling
      his 10th and his third, so in part it's a description of me
      and his sister! His sister is a very ambitious actress
      (Altair on MC) and I have not been as doting a grandmother
      to his son as I might have been, because I'm so involved in
      trying to get my "opus magnus" finished and published!

      So everything you have said seems to be quite true.

      My son himself is not overwhelmingly ambitious - he has a fixed
      grand cross (Mars, Venus, Uranus, Neptune - and Pluto on the
      Asc opp Sun on Dsc) - a difficult chart, and he's had a hard
      row to hoe, but he is a very hard worker and does well at
      his job - he works at NBC as "Architecture & Design Lead"
      for "IT B&NO" (i.e. Information Technology, Broadcast and
      Network Operations), "working with digital media at the
      interface between IT and broadcast technology"

      (I had to cut and paste this - I have no idea what he does,
      really, but it sounds good! And he helps his old Mom when
      she gets into a tangle with her computer)

      But with the heavy aspects on his chart and problems with
      his wife, who is ill and bi-polar and has left him to raise
      their son alone (they are getting a divorce) ambition just
      has had to take 2nd place.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 9:14 PM
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > I wrote:
        >
        > >> Thanks for these! I did check them out - no
        > particular heart
        > >> things so far under those degrees, but while
        > checking
        > >> Tarazed, I came across another candidate: the
        > heart of the
        > >> Sea-Goat would be Youe, Psi Capricorni, 7 Aquar
        > 09 - it was
        > >> the Mars of Dr Christiaan Barnard (1st heart
        > transplant).
        >
        > >I don't know that any of these stars I mentioned
        > would indicate
        > >literal heart stuff; it's possible, though, that
        > they may indicate
        > >"the heart of" or "like" whatever creature is
        > depicted by the
        > >constellation. E.g., 19 Monocerotis = "pure of
        > heart" (heart of a
        > >unicorn); Epsilon Lupi = "predatory or wild heart"
        > (heart of a wolf);
        > >Delta Chamaeleontis = "wherever the wind blows"
        > (heart of a
        > >chameleon); Sigma Pavonis = "one's heart is in show
        > business" or
        > >"dramatic heart" (heart of a peacock).
        >
        > Yes, I agree with that idea; I was looking for
        > anything that
        > could relate to hearts - feelings, essence, heart
        > attacks
        > etc.

        Also, the heart of Corvus the Crow is marked by Zeta
        Corvi at 24 Aries 10 (a scavenger bird, like a
        vulture? Also seen as a raven, the bird in the Edgar
        Allan Poe poem that sat on a bust of Pallas and
        croaked "Nevermore.") And, the heart of Piscis
        Austrinus the Southern Fish is marked by Beta Piscis
        Austrini at 27 Aquarius 16. (Heart of a fish = a "cold
        fish"?)

        I don't have these or Youe aligned with anything in my
        chart, but I'll be looking for alignments with these
        stars in other people's charts.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/