Olympics

  • Branka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 6:43 AM
      It was just announced that London will host 2012 Olympics, after Paris and
      London competed in the final voting.
      All of it successfuly predicted by Bernadette Brady in her June nesletter.
      So, I think congratulations are in order here.
      This really very much draws my interest towards this Visual Astrology system
      of following events.
      After seeing 'meeting with the king' and now this enfold, I think it's
      simply brilliant.
      One of these days... when my baby grows a bit older... I decided to devote
      some serious time to study it properly.

      Another reason I write is to ask if anyone has received some, supposedly,
      mass-email with info of how Kepler poisoned Tyho Brahe?
      Heard about it from others, but didn't see it.
      If somebody has it, will you please forward it to me?
      Thanks in advance.

      Love.
      Branka.
      self@...
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 7:58 AM
        In a message dated 7/6/2005 9:36:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, self@... writes:
        It was just announced that London will host 2012 Olympics, after Paris and
        London competed in the final voting.
        All of it successfuly predicted by Bernadette Brady in her June nesletter.
        So, I think congratulations are in order here.
        Absolutely!  Congratulations Bernadette!--I'm also very intrigued by the mention in Bernadette's June Visual Astrology newsletter of the possibility of a secret lover--because when I was going over the Inauguration chart as well as a few other charts related to the Bush administration one thing that leaped out at me was "romantic scandal."  In a client Newsletter I sent on the 3rd of June I wrote:  "Come to think of it, I will mention another thing: an analysis of the Inauguration chart suggested to me that the administration would be rocked by a romantic scandal (making me think that I'd done a time warp and was back in the Clinton era ...) OR that the administration would suffer a catastrophic loss that had romantic ties in some respect."--

        Up to that point I hadn't read any other astrological interpretation that pointed in this direction, and then came the June Visual Astrology newsletter where Bernadette suggests a similar possibility.  It'll be fascinating to see what develops!

        Trish Marie (whose arms are stinging right now from pulling up cleavers in the garden without any gloves on--dumb!)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 3:24 PM
          --- Branka <self@...> wrote:

          > Another reason I write is to ask if anyone has
          > received some, supposedly,
          > mass-email with info of how Kepler poisoned Tyho
          > Brahe?

          Never heard that one.

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_Brahe

          "Brahe died in 1601, several days after straining his
          bladder during a banquet. It has been said that to
          leave the banquet before it concluded, would be the
          height of bad manners and so he remained. His weakened
          state allowed an infection to invade his body and lead
          ultimately to his death.

          "However, recent investigations have suggested that
          Tycho did not die from urinary problems but most
          likely from mercury poisoning: toxic levels of it have
          been found in his hair and hair-roots. Tycho may have
          poisoned himself unintentionally by imbibing some
          mercury-containing medicine. (3) Some have even
          speculated that Tycho may have been murdered, though
          there is no solid evidence for this."

          The endnote referenced by the number (3) is this web
          page:

          http://www.griffithobs.org/IPSHowTychoDied.html