Re: [thefixedstars] Andromeda stars

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > Mark wrote:
      >
      > >> That's Chi Andromedae? Not Kappa Andromedae?
      >
      > >I thought it was Kappa. Thanks for the correction.
      >
      > >Mark A. Holmes
      >
      > No, no! You were right in the 1st place!
      >
      > It would have had to be Kappa! (I just crawled over
      > some
      > maps to be sure)

      Yeah, I posted that just before I went to bed. When I
      turned on my computer this morning, I cranked up my
      Tasco SkyWatch amateur astronomy program (which has an
      interactive star map feature) so I could double-check
      this. It *is* Kappa Andromedae; Chi Andromedae is way
      over on the other side of the constellation.

      Frederici Honores is Iota, Kappa, Lambda, and Psi
      Andromedae.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail