16 Virginis - heart

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
      Mark wrote:

      >16 Virginis is aligned with my Pallas.
      >
      >Lots of people in my family have had heart attacks,
      >heart surgery, or both.

      Interesting! I have been thinking that Pallas is a "mini
      Mars" because of things that happen on my chart.

      She turns up on things that (physically) irritate, and on
      injections and inoculations (and the symbol is a small
      spear)

      So I guess it could be a scalpel!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
        --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
        wrote:

        > Mark wrote:
        >
        > >16 Virginis is aligned with my Pallas.
        > >
        > >Lots of people in my family have had heart attacks,
        > >heart surgery, or both.
        >
        > Interesting! I have been thinking that Pallas is a
        > "mini
        > Mars" because of things that happen on my chart.
        >
        > She turns up on things that (physically) irritate,
        > and on
        > injections and inoculations (and the symbol is a
        > small
        > spear)
        >
        > So I guess it could be a scalpel!

        Yeah, I was thinking about Pallas' medical aspects.

        I hope I don't have to have heart surgery someday (it
        would definitely be better than having a heart attack,
        though). I can't say that none of that is going to
        happen.

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
          It looks like the star closest to the heart of Canis
          Major the Big Dog is Pi Canis Majoris, a
          fifth-magnitude yellow-white (type F) star at 17
          Cancer 57. (All star positions in this post are epoch
          2000.)

          Monoceros the Unicorn (a magical creature which
          according to legend is attracted to virgins). I think
          the star marking Monoceros' heart is 19 Monocerotis, a
          fifth-magnitude blue (type B) star at 16 Cancer 37.

          (I have both these stars aligned with my North Node at
          17 Cancer 14.)

          The heart of Lupus the Wolf is apparently marked by
          Epsilon Lupi, a fourth-magnitude blue star at 0
          Sagittarius 08.

          It looks as though Arneb (Alpha Leporis) at 21 Gemini
          23 is the closest star to the heart of Lepus the Hare
          (or the Rabbit, if you prefer).

          I think you could say Wazn (Beta Columbae) at 26
          Gemini 25 marks the heart of Columba the Dove. Anne
          Wright's site says it's on the Dove's back.

          Tarazed (Gamma Aquilae), which I mentioned earlier and
          which is on the back of Aquila the Eagle at 0 Aquarius
          56, might be said to mark the Eagle's heart.

          Sigma Pavonis, a fifth-magnitude orange (type K) star
          at 21 Capricorn 40, appears to be the star marking the
          heart of Pavo the Peacock.

          Delta Chamaeleontis, a pair of stars at 5 Sagittarius
          44, seems to mark the heart of Chamaeleon the
          Chameleon. (That position is derived from the midpoint
          in right ascension and declination between Delta-1,
          an orange fifth-magnitude star at 10h45m16s/-80 28'
          11", and Delta-2, a blue fourth-magnitude star very
          close by in the sky at 10h45m47s/-80 32' 25".)

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Martina
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
            Hi Mark and Diana,.. I have Pallas on Zeus-A,.. like the myth,..
            I get splitting headaches,... never thought to check about needles-
            that's sort of a specific "strike" as well,.... yuck,...
            Martina