Re: TMA article

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
      He's an astronomer; he doesn't understand astrology and doesn't want to, so trying to persuade him is a waste of time. But sometimes even the choir needs to be preached to and there are a lot of people out there who don't know a lot about astrology and can be persuaded. Your article seems to be a good explanation of why there are only 12 signs.

      Mark A. Holmes