slightly ot question, on Arabic Part

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
      has anyone had experience with a Part of Fortune on Ascendent?

      I was just looking at a chart and it struck me as significant,

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009

        > has anyone had experience with a Part of Fortune on Ascendent?
        >
        > I was just looking at a chart and it struck me as significant,
        >
        > MissB

        I haven't really looked that hard at Pars Fortuna, especially since the formula for deriving it depends on who you ask. Mine, at 22 Cancer, is the Part of Spirit to some people (since I was born at night), but it seems to work for me. It's aligned with Pollux.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2009
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > has anyone had experience with a Part of Fortune on Ascendent?
          > >
          > > I was just looking at a chart and it struck me as significant,
          > >
          > > MissB
          > >

          > I haven't really looked that hard at Pars Fortuna, especially since the formula for deriving it depends on who you ask. Mine, at 22 Cancer, is the Part of Spirit to some people (since I was born at night), but it seems to work for me. It's aligned with Pollux.

          It's in the third house.