Re: [thefixedstars] Starlight Program

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi Mark

      Remember it is not five people buying one copy of Starlight - that would be
      against the licensing agreement. A copy of Starlight can only have one reg.
      user.

      Bye for now

      Bernadette

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        --- Astro Logos <office@...> wrote:

        > Hi Mark
        >
        > Remember it is not five people buying one copy of
        > Starlight - that would be
        > against the licensing agreement. A copy of Starlight
        > can only have one reg.
        > user.
        >
        > Bye for now
        >
        > Bernadette

        Yes, I know that.

        The others in the group would help the registered user
        of each copy of the software buy it.

        I hope this clarifies it.

        Mark A. Holmes