Hyades

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 6:18 PM
      Thanks, Mark, for sending my Hyades message to this list - I should
      have thought of doing that myself -

      The Libra ingress was 9 22 09, 9:18:50 PM GMT (4:18:50 PM EST), according to Solar Fire.  The Washington IC was 6 Gem 23 - Prima Hyadum (Gamma Tauri), the main star of the Hyades, is now 5 Gem 56, and 2 other stars of the cluster, Delta and Pi Tauri, are about 1 degree further on.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com