Solar/ Lunar Eclipse Saros series

  • govanderavi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Bernadette Brady,

      Nasa website had given complete details of Solar Saros series earlier, Now They have added Lunar saros eclipse series details also. Can you explain the differance between Solar and Lunar series. Is there differance in the charecterstics of the series.Starting point eclipse is also differant. What will be the major astrological differance for interpretation point.
      Vimshottary Dasha system of Hindu Astrology has variable periods assigned to various planets. It is my observation that sub period planets when rulling, tend to activate the fixed stars/ parans with that planet. Geographical locations, those lattitude where that fixed star is effective. I request you to research Vimshotary dasha periods with fixed star parans.
      Ravi Gowande