Fwd: Regulus to 0 Virgo

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      --- In PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg" <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      [snip]

      Years ago I impulsively decided to "test" Antares' entrance into
      Sagittarius, which took place, as I recall,
      in 1302. Since royal Antares is definitely a war star, I checked
      Eggenberger's Encyclopaedia of Battles to
      see if I could spot anything interesting

      This is from my book:

      Antares, which means "rival of Mars," is a war star: in 1302, the year
      Antares moved from the last degree of tropical Scorpio into 0° of tropical
      Sagittarius, Flemish weavers and workingmen, armed chiefly with pikes,
      routed armored knights of the French nobility at the battle of Courtrai, an
      early indication that tropical Sagittarius, a mutable or "common" sign would
      gradually overtake the "fixed" power of heavily armored nobility.

      I thought that was kinda cool.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com <http://ye-stars.com/>

      --- End forwarded message ---