Flare Star

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Mark sent

      1a. FW: [starsymbols] Re: Action at a distance/was SagA* (resend)

      Posted by: "mahtezcatpoc" mahtezcatpoc@... mahtezcatpoc

      Date: Sun Aug 2, 2009 1:48 pm ((PDT))

      Interesting.

      Those coordinates (I think) put that flare star in Pisces, close to the Aquarius border, between 14 Piscium and 96 Aquarii; between the Western Fish and (I think) either Aquarius' water jar or the stream of water coming out of it.

      You don't have a designation for it, do you?

      Hi Mark

      Yes, that's where it would be - below the belly of the Western Fish, about where the pelivic fin would be.

      I tried to find a star (or anything at all) there - even going into Uranometria 2000, which has stars and energy sources down to magnitude >9.5, but nothing turned up.

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        I'll see if I can find it.