FW: [starsymbols] Re: Action at a distance/was SagA* (resend)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:28 PM
      To the Fixed Stars Group:

      I thought you might be interested in this exchange of e-mails in the
      StarSymbols group - start with the last message, at the bottom.

      Love, Diana
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 1:47 PM
        Interesting.

        Those coordinates (I think) put that flare star in Pisces, close to the Aquarius border, between 14 Piscium and 96 Aquarii; between the Western Fish and (I think) either Aquarius' water jar or the stream of water coming out of it.

        You don't have a designation for it, do you?

        Mark A. Holmes