Re: About Diana R.

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > If I get any updates I will let you know.

      She's out of the hospital.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
        which Explains why my Letter was returned to sender, really a PO box or something would have been nice, its a pain to send things to hospitals unless its a very extended stay! GER!

        MissB

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
          PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
            Yeah, I waited till Diana R. was out and then sent her an e-card from Hallmark because I didn't want to spend money on a paper card and stamp only to have the Postal Service send it back as undeliverable. No point in post office boxes for just a short hospital stay; maybe the hospitals should just forward these cards.

            If you want to send an e-card, go for it.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009

              > PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

              I understand.

              Mark A. Holmes