RE: [thefixedstars] Re: About Diana R.

  • Morgana
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3 12:37 PM
      Mark I am just devastated to hear about Diana's health crisis and Terminal
      diagnosis. I have written to her as well but don't know if she will ever
      read it. Perhaps these lists will be watched and read to her. If so, I
      want to give her love and hugs and lots of healing over the airwaves.

      Diana's knowledge of fixed stars as you say is the best and irreplaceable.
      Please keep us informed as to her progress okay Mark?
      Thanks,
      Morgana

      Diana R. and Bernadette probably know more about fixed stars than anyone
      alive that I've met.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3 8:43 PM
        If I get any updates I will let you know.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 10 10:27 PM
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > If I get any updates I will let you know.

          She's out of the hospital.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 11 1:49 PM
            which Explains why my Letter was returned to sender, really a PO box or something would have been nice, its a pain to send things to hospitals unless its a very extended stay! GER!

            MissB

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 11 7:59 PM
              PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 11 8:03 PM
                Yeah, I waited till Diana R. was out and then sent her an e-card from Hallmark because I didn't want to spend money on a paper card and stamp only to have the Postal Service send it back as undeliverable. No point in post office boxes for just a short hospital stay; maybe the hospitals should just forward these cards.

                If you want to send an e-card, go for it.

                Mark A. Holmes

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 11 8:17 PM

                  > PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

                  I understand.

                  Mark A. Holmes