About Diana R.

    Message 1 of 12 , May 30 8:12 AM
      This is a reposted excerpt from a NCGR newsletter posted on the Political Astrology list. Some of you might be wondering what happened to Diana Rosenberg. I heard about Diana R.'s illness several weeks ago, but I figured she would have posted this to the group if she'd wanted everyone to know about it at the time.

      Begin message.--

      Message from Lee Lehman about Diana K. Rosenberg

      Many of you are aware that Diana K. Rosenberg has been diagnosed
      with a terminal illness. Diana announced this to her immediate
      circle a couple of weeks ago, and specifically asked people not to
      call her, so she could save her strength for her immediate issues.

      This is by way of follow-up. Diana's medical diagnosis indicates
      that she is not in any instant danger, although her disease is
      terminal. She has had surgery twice - thank you, Mercury
      retrograde! She is currently still hospitalized, and cannot have
      visitors OR flowers. She is expected to remain hospitalized for
      about a week.

      This morning, when she woke up, she asked her daughter: is anyone
      even thinking about me? She CAN have cards, so her daughter wants
      to paper the walls! If you feel so moved, please send a card to
      Diana here:

      Diana Rosenberg
      C/O New York Presbyterian Hospital
      525 East 68th St.-- Greenberg 2 West
      NYC NY 10021

      She is not on-line in the hospital, and her kids, Wendy and Peter,
      are not picking up her e-mail. For later, feel free to send her
      e-mail best wishes as well. She may not respond, and if she
      doesn't, please don't take it personally!

      If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.
      Her kids are keeping Maggie Meister and me in the loop as much as
      possible.

      Diana is showing courage - and humor - during her difficult test.

      --
      Best regards,
      Lee lee@leelehman. com

      --End message.

      Does anybody want to send her a card?

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
        This is very sad news Mark. I'm definitely going to send her a card! Thanks for letting us know.

        Trish Marie

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
          thank you for the update, I had wondered why I hadn't heard from her and I did send a card, thanks again, MissB

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > This is a reposted excerpt from a NCGR newsletter posted on the Political Astrology list. Some of you might be wondering what happened to Diana Rosenberg. I heard about Diana R.'s illness several weeks ago, but I figured she would have posted this to the group if she'd wanted everyone to know about it at the time.
          >
          > Begin message.--
          >

          > Message from Lee Lehman about Diana K. Rosenberg
          >
          > Many of you are aware that Diana K. Rosenberg has been diagnosed
          > with a terminal illness. Diana announced this to her immediate
          > circle a couple of weeks ago, and specifically asked people not to
          > call her, so she could save her strength for her immediate issues.
          >
          > This is by way of follow-up. Diana's medical diagnosis indicates
          > that she is not in any instant danger, although her disease is
          > terminal. She has had surgery twice - thank you, Mercury
          > retrograde! She is currently still hospitalized, and cannot have
          > visitors OR flowers. She is expected to remain hospitalized for
          > about a week.
          >
          > This morning, when she woke up, she asked her daughter: is anyone
          > even thinking about me? She CAN have cards, so her daughter wants
          > to paper the walls! If you feel so moved, please send a card to
          > Diana here:
          >
          > Diana Rosenberg
          > C/O New York Presbyterian Hospital
          > 525 East 68th St.-- Greenberg 2 West
          > NYC NY 10021
          >
          > She is not on-line in the hospital, and her kids, Wendy and Peter,
          > are not picking up her e-mail. For later, feel free to send her
          > e-mail best wishes as well. She may not respond, and if she
          > doesn't, please don't take it personally!
          >
          > If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.
          > Her kids are keeping Maggie Meister and me in the loop as much as
          > possible.
          >
          > Diana is showing courage - and humor - during her difficult test.
          >
          > --
          > Best regards,
          > Lee lee@leelehman. com
          >

          > --End message.
          >

          > Does anybody want to send her a card?
          >

          > Mark A. Holmes

        • Astrocalypse
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
            Haven't looked at my post much lots going on, was about to set to 'no
            post' for all groups.

            Glad to catch this though. I am really sorry to hear that Diana is
            unwell though I have an inkling that something's up for a while. Will
            send Diana a card tomorrow, post to NY from here takes about 4 days so
            may be she will still get it before she goes home. If not, please send
            my love and best regards.

            Hope everyone's ok.

            Me

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
              Diana R. and Bernadette probably know more about fixed stars than anyone alive that I've met.

              Mark A. Holmes

              --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Astrocalypse <astrocalypse@...> wrote:

              > Haven't looked at my post much lots going on, was about to set to 'no
              > post' for all groups.
              >
              > Glad to catch this though. I am really sorry to hear that Diana is
              > unwell though I have an inkling that something's up for a while. Will
              > send Diana a card tomorrow, post to NY from here takes about 4 days so
              > may be she will still get it before she goes home. If not, please send
              > my love and best regards.
              >
              > Hope everyone's ok.
              >
              > Me
              >

              > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
              > > <mailto:thefixedstars%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark Andrew Holmes
              > > <mahtezcatpoc@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > This is a reposted excerpt from a NCGR newsletter posted on the
              > > Political Astrology list. Some of you might be wondering what happened
              > > to Diana Rosenberg. I heard about Diana R.'s illness several weeks
              > > ago, but I figured she would have posted this to the group if she'd
              > > wanted everyone to know about it at the time.
              > > >
              > > > Begin message.--
              > > >

              > > > Message from Lee Lehman about Diana K. Rosenberg
              > > >
              > > > Many of you are aware that Diana K. Rosenberg has been diagnosed
              > > > with a terminal illness. Diana announced this to her immediate
              > > > circle a couple of weeks ago, and specifically asked people not to
              > > > call her, so she could save her strength for her immediate issues.
              > > >
              > > > This is by way of follow-up. Diana's medical diagnosis indicates
              > > > that she is not in any instant danger, although her disease is
              > > > terminal. She has had surgery twice - thank you, Mercury
              > > > retrograde! She is currently still hospitalized, and cannot have
              > > > visitors OR flowers. She is expected to remain hospitalized for
              > > > about a week.
              > > >
              > > > This morning, when she woke up, she asked her daughter: is anyone
              > > > even thinking about me? She CAN have cards, so her daughter wants
              > > > to paper the walls! If you feel so moved, please send a card to
              > > > Diana here:
              > > >
              > > > Diana Rosenberg
              > > > C/O New York Presbyterian Hospital
              > > > 525 East 68th St.-- Greenberg 2 West
              > > > NYC NY 10021
              > > >
              > > > She is not on-line in the hospital, and her kids, Wendy and Peter,
              > > > are not picking up her e-mail. For later, feel free to send her
              > > > e-mail best wishes as well. She may not respond, and if she
              > > > doesn't, please don't take it personally!
              > > >
              > > > If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.
              > > > Her kids are keeping Maggie Meister and me in the loop as much as
              > > > possible.
              > > >
              > > > Diana is showing courage - and humor - during her difficult test.
              > > >
              > > > --
              > > > Best regards,
              > > > Lee lee@leelehman. com
              > > >

              > > > --End message.
              > > >

              > > > Does anybody want to send her a card?
              > > >

              > > > Mark A. Holmes

            • Morgana
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 3, 2009
                Mark I am just devastated to hear about Diana's health crisis and Terminal
                diagnosis. I have written to her as well but don't know if she will ever
                read it. Perhaps these lists will be watched and read to her. If so, I
                want to give her love and hugs and lots of healing over the airwaves.

                Diana's knowledge of fixed stars as you say is the best and irreplaceable.
                Please keep us informed as to her progress okay Mark?
                Thanks,
                Morgana

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 3, 2009
                  If I get any updates I will let you know.

                  Mark A. Holmes

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 10, 2009
                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                    > If I get any updates I will let you know.

                    She's out of the hospital.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
                      which Explains why my Letter was returned to sender, really a PO box or something would have been nice, its a pain to send things to hospitals unless its a very extended stay! GER!

                      MissB

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
                        PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009
                          Yeah, I waited till Diana R. was out and then sent her an e-card from Hallmark because I didn't want to spend money on a paper card and stamp only to have the Postal Service send it back as undeliverable. No point in post office boxes for just a short hospital stay; maybe the hospitals should just forward these cards.

                          If you want to send an e-card, go for it.

                          Mark A. Holmes

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 11, 2009

                            > PS yes I realize that isnt' your job, I'm just venting as I really wanted to get a greeting to her.. Missb

                            I understand.

                            Mark A. Holmes