Twitters: Inner-planet fixed star alignments (May 24, 2009)

  • mahtezcatpoc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25 12:53 AM
      http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange

      http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/abbrevs.html

      On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with the Pegasus 1 Cluster (NGC 7619 Peg) & the galaxy NGC 326(Psc).

      On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with Kurdah(Xi Cep),Acamar (Theta Eri), the nova IX Draconis, & Machina Electrica(Omega For).

      On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with Groombridge 34 (GQ/GX And),Nova Aquilae 1943 (V500 Aql),& Gomeisa(Beta CMi).

      On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT, Venus was aligned with 54 Piscium,which has planets,and with the quasar the Galactic Dragon(QSO I Zw 1 Psc).

      At midnight GMT Sun, May 24, Venus was aligned with Al Durr Al Manthur (Tau Cet) & Nodus Secundus (Delta Dra),

      At midnight GMT Sun, May 24, Venus was aligned with Ross 248(HH And), the nova PX Andromedae, Al Radif (Delta Cep) & Kruger 60(DO Cep).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24,Venus was aligned with Pluma Frederici(Kappa And) & Corona Frederici (Lambda And).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Mercury was aligned with Gorgonia Secunda(Pi Per),Gorgonia Tertia(Rho Per), & Capulus (Chi/h Per aka NGC 869).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24,Mercury was aligned with Segin(Epsilon Cas) & Zaurak (Gamma Eridani).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Sun was aligned with Mirfak(Alpha Per), Menkib(Zeta Per),& Kattupothu (Mu Tau).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Sun was aligned with the nova BB Doradus.

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Moon was aligned with Algol (Beta Per),Gorgonia Tertia(Rho Per),& Gorgonia Quarta(Omega Per).

      At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Moon was aligned with Lucida Caeli(Alpha Cae) & the 1181 supernova Neckham's Star (SN 1181 Cas).

      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 12:54 AM
        Anybody have any interpretations for these or any other fixed star alignments I've posted? If so, speak up.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 12:57 AM
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, mahtezcatpoc@... wrote:

          > http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange
          >
          > http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/abbrevs.html
          >

          > On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with the Pegasus 1 Cluster (NGC 7619 Peg) & the galaxy NGC 326(Psc).
          >
          > On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with Kurdah(Xi Cep),Acamar (Theta Eri), the nova IX Draconis, & Machina Electrica(Omega For).
          >
          > On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT,Mars was aligned with Groombridge 34 (GQ/GX And),Nova Aquilae 1943 (V500 Aql),& Gomeisa(Beta CMi).
          >
          > On Sun,May 24 at midnight GMT, Venus was aligned with 54 Piscium,which has planets,and with the quasar the Galactic Dragon(QSO I Zw 1 Psc).
          >
          > At midnight GMT Sun, May 24, Venus was aligned with Al Durr Al Manthur (Tau Cet) & Nodus Secundus (Delta Dra),
          >
          > At midnight GMT Sun, May 24, Venus was aligned with Ross 248(HH And), the nova PX Andromedae, Al Radif (Delta Cep) & Kruger 60(DO Cep).
          >
          > At midnight GMT Sun,May 24,Venus was aligned with Pluma Frederici(Kappa And) & Corona Frederici (Lambda And).
          >
          > At midnight GMT Sun,May 24, Mercury was aligned with Gorgonia Secunda(Pi Per),Gorgonia Tertia(Rho Per), & Capulus (Chi/h Per aka NGC 869).

          Also Esat (5 Tau).