Re: [thefixedstars] Re: See my Twitter page

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2009

      --- On Fri, 5/8/09, msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:
      From: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: See my Twitter page
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 4:17 PM

      twitter, facebook, myspace ....some of us, dont go there by choice.
      ;-)

      MissB

      I have a Facebook page but I don't have much use for it.  Most of my MySpace friends are heavy-metal bands. I mostly use MySpace for the music. I don't want my offline life to atrophy and my entire social life to be online. As for Twitter, I don't see any point in telling the world all about my daily life, on that site or on any other site, but I thought using it this way might be informative.

      Mark A. Holmes