Re: Happy Cinco de Mayo! n/t

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      since it inst' too close to a weekend it shouldn't be too obnoxious this year... :) I think its hillarious that a day that is not celebrated in Mexico is celebrated in US. Sort of like St Patty's day. :) MissB

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2009
        Yeah, I think Dublin only has its big St. Patrick's Day bash for the tourists. Maybe Mexico can follow Ireland's lead and start throwing Puebla Day (Cinco de Mayo) events for foreigners.

        Mark A. Holmes