See my Twitter page

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      I'm going to be updating with alignments to the Lights, Mercury, Venus and Mars at least once a day.

      http://twitter.com/chatoyantorange

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2009
        twitter, facebook, myspace ....some of us, dont go there by choice.
        ;-)

        MissB

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2009

          twitter, facebook, myspace ....some of us, dont go there by choice.
          ;-)

          MissB

          I have a Facebook page but I don't have much use for it.  Most of my MySpace friends are heavy-metal bands. I mostly use MySpace for the music. I don't want my offline life to atrophy and my entire social life to be online. As for Twitter, I don't see any point in telling the world all about my daily life, on that site or on any other site, but I thought using it this way might be informative.

          Mark A. Holmes