Fwd: Birth date Binghamton shooter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 11:53 PM
      --- In PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg" <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      Old news, but I thought you might like to have the birthdate of
      Jiverly Antares Wong, the killer of 13 in Binghamton, NY on Apr 3;
      the NY Times (4 12 09, p 23) has a photo of his gun license - at the
      bottom is DOB (date of birth) 12/08/1967.

      He had Mercury at (tropical) 4 Sag, Sun at 15 Sag -- the midpoint is fixed
      star Antares.
      (Interesting: Antares was the original determinant star of the Vedic
      nakshatra Jyestha,
      "The Eldest" - a big issue for his was that he was the eldest son and had
      not been
      able to succeed, considered a shame in the Vietnamese culture.) The modern
      span of
      Jyestha starts just after Antares, but his Sun is in it.

      Love, Diana

      PS: his Mars (4 Aquar 55) was aligned with stars of Sagitta, the Arrow,
      associated with weapons;
      he loved guns and practiced target shooting constantly.

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      --- End forwarded message ---