Re: [thefixedstars] Bernadette Brady's star intepretations

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      I've got Bernadette's fixed star book, and they are good interpretations, but they're not available online that I know of, and I'm often pressed for time when I try to interpret the weekly alignments.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Do you find that they work for star configurations other than parans.

        Bernadette Brady wrote that book in regards to interpreting parans and not ecliptic longitude,right ascension,nor declination

        therefore, I was wondering if anybody found that the interpretations work with star coordinates other than the paran system

        Raymond

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009

          Do you find that they work for star configurations other than parans.

          Yes.

          Sorry for not making myself clear before.

          Mark A. Holmes