Bernadette Brady's star intepretations

  • astynaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      Has anybody found Bernadette Brady's star interpretations in her book work with not only star parans but also star alignments whether longitude, Right Ascension,declination? I really like her interpretations. They seem very simple,concise,and give an overall picture of the star's meaning. I like how she writes about the mythology behind each star.

      Raymond
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        I've got Bernadette's fixed star book, and they are good interpretations, but they're not available online that I know of, and I'm often pressed for time when I try to interpret the weekly alignments.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
          Do you find that they work for star configurations other than parans.

          Bernadette Brady wrote that book in regards to interpreting parans and not ecliptic longitude,right ascension,nor declination

          therefore, I was wondering if anybody found that the interpretations work with star coordinates other than the paran system

          Raymond

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009

            Do you find that they work for star configurations other than parans.

            Yes.

            Sorry for not making myself clear before.

            Mark A. Holmes