Re: [thefixedstars] New website

  • Trishmare7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
      Nice site Mark!--I really love it that you mention the importance of getting our pets spayed/neutered on Melissa's page!  As an animal shelter volunteer, I see the results of people not doing this simple thing.  It's tragic.

      Trish Marie

      In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:08:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
      I've finally got my own domain name.

      http://www.markandr ewholmes. com

      Mark A. Holmes

      Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.