Re: [thefixedstars] New website

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      Congrats!
      Diana S.

      Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:

      > I've finally got my own domain name.
      >
      > http://www.markandrewholmes.com <http://www.markandrewholmes.com>
      >
      > Mark A. Holmes

    • Trishmare7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
        Nice site Mark!--I really love it that you mention the importance of getting our pets spayed/neutered on Melissa's page!  As an animal shelter volunteer, I see the results of people not doing this simple thing.  It's tragic.

        Trish Marie

        In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:08:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
        I've finally got my own domain name.

        http://www.markandr ewholmes. com

        Mark A. Holmes

        Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.