New website

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      I've finally got my own domain name.

      http://www.markandrewholmes.com

      Mark A. Holmes
    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Congrats!
        Diana S.

        Mark Andrew Holmes wrote:

        > I've finally got my own domain name.
        >
        > http://www.markandrewholmes.com <http://www.markandrewholmes.com>
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes

      • Trishmare7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
          Nice site Mark!--I really love it that you mention the importance of getting our pets spayed/neutered on Melissa's page!  As an animal shelter volunteer, I see the results of people not doing this simple thing.  It's tragic.

          Trish Marie

          In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:08:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mahtezcatpoc@... writes:
          I've finally got my own domain name.

          http://www.markandr ewholmes. com

          Mark A. Holmes

          Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.