Re: Fwd: Natasha Richardson - "head" stars

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2009

      > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.

      I can look when I get home.

      Mark A. Holmes

      Perseus Hand makes sense, MissB

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2009
        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.
        >
        > I can look when I get home.
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes

        No Algol alignments (unless she has one to an angle, or the Vertex--I don't have her birth time).

        But she has Jupiter aligned with Lacerta Lingua (Beta Lacertae) in Lacerta the Lizard's mouth (another head star).

        Pluto is aligned with Solinas (Theta Antliae; I named that from the Greek word for "tube" because it's at the point in Antlia the Air-Pump where a tube would attach to the pump). (The spirit being inexorably sucked out of her after she hit her head.)

        Pallas in Richardson's chart is aligned with Tegmine (Zeta Cancri; Tegmine means "cover"--head injuries can be deceptive). Pallas is also aligned with Talitha Borealis (Iota Ursae Majoris).

        I found this tidbit about Talitha Borealis' name interesting:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talitha

        "...Talitha is a biblical reference.In the Gospel of Mark, Jesus spoke the words 'Talitha cumi' or in other translations "Talitha Kuom" [Aramaic =maiden, arise][Hebrew = little girl, get up]. He said this to the daughter of the synangogue's ruler. the gospel says that the man and his family believed the girl to be dead, but Jesus said, 'She is merely sleeping.' The people were in disbelief, but Jesus said the words, and the young girl was raised from the dead."

        Natasha Richardson, of course, lives now only in her films.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.
          > >
          > > I can look when I get home.
          > >
          > > Mark A. Holmes
          >

          > No Algol alignments (unless she has one to an angle, or the Vertex--I don't have her birth time).
          >
          > But she has Jupiter aligned with Lacerta Lingua (Beta Lacertae) in Lacerta the Lizard's mouth (another head star).

          I'm not sure this has anything to do with her accident; it might be more like prosperity (Jupiter) through having a "nose" for good movie roles (lizards smell using their tongues).