Fwd: Natasha Richardson - "head" stars

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19 12:52 PM
      --- In PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg" <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      It's so very sad.

      Born Natasha Jane Richardson
      May 11, 1963(1963-05-11)
      London, England, United Kingdom
      Occupation Actress
      Spouse(s) Robert Fox (1990-1992)
      Liam Neeson (1994-present)

      When I heard the news, I wondered if the "body parts" element of the
      constellations would show up on her chart - on many charts, there is a
      preponderance of planetary alignments with specific structural elements of
      the constellations. For instance, individuals who are blind or have severe
      eye problems often have alignments with "eye" stars - i.e. the Bull's eye,
      Draco the Dragon's eye, Corvus the Crow's eye, etc etc. (Alexander Imsiragic
      made the same discovery -
      he calls it "anatomy")

      Here's what I found -

      Sun: Gyrus, Open Cluster M 34 in Perseus, where Perseus' hand grasps
      Medusa's head (injury-prone)
      Moon: Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchus, head of Serpent-Bearer ( head injuries)
      Mercury: 32 Persei among last stars in Medusa's head
      Venus: 18 Cephei in King's face
      Mars: Algenubi, Epsilon Leonis, Lion's brow (and Mars is square its own
      nodes)
      Jupiter: 13 Cephei in the Crown of the King (accident-prone)
      Saturn: Kitalpha, Alpha Equulei, Colt's head (head injuries)
      Uranus: Chi Carinae, keel of Argo Navis, Phekda, Gamma Ursa Maj, rump
      Neptune; Arp 220, colliding galaxies in Serpen's head (head injuries)
      Pluto: M 106 Canes Venaticorum, black hole in Dog's head
      Chiron: Ankaa, Alpha Phoenicis, Phoenix's head; 1, 2 Piscium in front of W
      Fish's head (brain ailments)
      Transpluto: Blazar OJ 287 Cancri in Crab's head, Minchir, Sigma Hydrae in
      Snake's nose (head ailments)
      Eris: Nova 1936 in Crown of Cepheus (head wounds, injuries, ailments)
      MC: Theta Canis Majoris, in head of Greater Dog (head injuries)
      Asc: Algorab, Delta Corvi and Eta Draconis under Dragon's head (head
      ailments)
      NNode: Muscida, Omicron Ursae Majoris, great Bear's head & Pollux, Beta
      Geminorum, head:
      The Liber Hermetis* says of Pollux, "many will be harmed in the head"
      Cupido: Alchiba, Alpha Corvi, Crow's head (head injuries)
      Hades: Mu Ceti, top of head of Sea-Monster
      Zeus: Leo Galaxy Cluster at ecliptic: cluster of black holes
      Kronos: Hyades Cluster in Bull's head
      Apollon: 11 Comae Berenices: Berenice's hair (head ailments or injuries)
      Admetos cnj Sedna: Tau Piscium, head of east Fish
      Vulcanus: 1 Geminorum: Castor's left toe
      Poseidon: Quasar in Comae Berenices: Berenice's hair
      8th House Cusp (Placidian): Hamal, Alpha Arietis, in the head of the Ram
      (head wounds and injuries)

      The January Solar Ecl squared her 2nd and 8th cusps; the February Lunar Ecl
      conjoined her Mars and squared her Sun.

      *The Liber Hermetis, attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, a Latin astrological
      compendium that may contain translations of Hermetic material dating from
      the 2nd century BC, although much of the material is related to the Greek
      astrologers Vettius Valens and Rhetorius, and the Latin writer Firmicus
      Maternus

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      --- End forwarded message ---
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19 3:05 PM
        Sorry about this. Yahoo e-mail had some kind of problem.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19 9:43 PM
          Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart. Perseus Hand makes sense, MissB

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20 9:51 AM

            > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.

            I can look when I get home.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 20 11:49 PM
              > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.
              >
              > I can look when I get home.
              >
              > Mark A. Holmes

              No Algol alignments (unless she has one to an angle, or the Vertex--I don't have her birth time).

              But she has Jupiter aligned with Lacerta Lingua (Beta Lacertae) in Lacerta the Lizard's mouth (another head star).

              Pluto is aligned with Solinas (Theta Antliae; I named that from the Greek word for "tube" because it's at the point in Antlia the Air-Pump where a tube would attach to the pump). (The spirit being inexorably sucked out of her after she hit her head.)

              Pallas in Richardson's chart is aligned with Tegmine (Zeta Cancri; Tegmine means "cover"--head injuries can be deceptive). Pallas is also aligned with Talitha Borealis (Iota Ursae Majoris).

              I found this tidbit about Talitha Borealis' name interesting:

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talitha

              "...Talitha is a biblical reference.In the Gospel of Mark, Jesus spoke the words 'Talitha cumi' or in other translations "Talitha Kuom" [Aramaic =maiden, arise][Hebrew = little girl, get up]. He said this to the daughter of the synangogue's ruler. the gospel says that the man and his family believed the girl to be dead, but Jesus said, 'She is merely sleeping.' The people were in disbelief, but Jesus said the words, and the young girl was raised from the dead."

              Natasha Richardson, of course, lives now only in her films.

              Mark A. Holmes

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 23 8:52 AM
                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

                > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Her poor family. sigh, I had wondered if she had algol anywhere in her chart.
                > >
                > > I can look when I get home.
                > >
                > > Mark A. Holmes
                >

                > No Algol alignments (unless she has one to an angle, or the Vertex--I don't have her birth time).
                >
                > But she has Jupiter aligned with Lacerta Lingua (Beta Lacertae) in Lacerta the Lizard's mouth (another head star).

                I'm not sure this has anything to do with her accident; it might be more like prosperity (Jupiter) through having a "nose" for good movie roles (lizards smell using their tongues).