Fwd: TALIBAN AND WOMEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      --- In PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K Rosenberg"
      <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

      ============================
      How about Juno? (victims, helplessness) [in the Taliban regime chart,
      September 27 1996, Kabul, Afghanistan--noon, I suppose.--MAH] - she
      was 13 Aries 49 rx, aligned
      with Alpheratz, Alpha Andromedae at the Head of
      Andromeda, the Chained Woman; from my Workbook:

      Alpheratz Alpha Andromedae/Delta Pegasi 14AR02
      Sirrah Head of the Chained Woman
      One of the 4 bright stars of the "Great Square of Pegasus"

      excerpt:

      Andromeda is "The Chained Woman;" some situations of victimization and/or
      entrapment, ambush, imprisonment. Issues: liberation from bondage through
      imagination, intellect, learning, and the use of positive, affirmative
      thinking. Father-daughter, freedom-bondage issues. Suicide, insanity,
      blindness, eye injuries, hearing impairment, head ailments. Homicide,
      assassination, ambush, entrapment, persecutions, fires.

      independent, intelligent, innovative restless, nervous, energetic
      violent, ruthless, dictatorial
      inventive, versatile, poetic ability rebellious, revolutionary
      paranoid, suicidal, homicidal
      loving, concern for underdog iconoclastic, daring sexually hyperactive
      honorable, optimistic quick-tempered, outspoken
      victimizing/victimized

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      --- End forwarded message ---