Re: [thefixedstars] Oath of office

  • shawhouse@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2009

      Just to throw in my two cents, I think the argument for 7:35 has merit, especially because of the Mercury Retrograde in effect.

      Diana S.

      From: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] Oath of office
      To: thefixedstars@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 12:43 PM

      Okay so does retaking the oath at 7:35 PM on the 21st change the
      presidential chart at all fixed stars wise... there in lay the
      question... the Moon of course is significantly different, but
      otherwise, the rising setting etc, stars ought to be fairly similar?
      yes?