Re: innaugeration

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      Mercury is Cazimi and Mars and Venus are Sextile,
      Mars is Exalted in Cap and Venus is exalted in Pisces
      Jupiter is OUT of its fall,
      it seems as though planets are aligned with better days, like the
      dawn after a dark night, but I suppose one might also be said to be
      looking through rose colored glasses as well since I'm definitely one
      of the "Please tell me when its (W) finally over!" crowd One of the
      other crowd might not be so inclined. :)

      Beth

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > While I won't be in the stands...I didn't get picked in the local
      > lottery...I will be on the mall somewhere among the millions
      looking at
      > one of the monitors. My natal Venus is at 1Sag03 and I've been
      rooting
      > for a later completion. I figure "I do" or whatever the President
      will
      > be saying, will be the magic phrase. This is based, by the way, on
      my
      > observations of wedding ceremonies, which I have seen delayed by
      > "inadvertent" circumstances such as the judge leaving the license
      in his
      > car, only to align exactly as love would want them to occur (e.g.
      Venus
      > conjunct the Asc.)
      > Diana S.
      >
      > msbhavens1 wrote:
      > >
      > > At noon in Washington DC on 20 January
      > >
      > > mars is aligned with Sheliak - the tortoise star- origin of Lyre
      > > from Ann Wright page
      > > Influences: "According to Ptolemy Lyra (a musical instrument) is
      like
      > > Venus and Mercury. It is said to give an harmonious, poetical and
      > > developed nature, fond of music and apt in science and art, but
      > > inclined to theft. By the Kabalists it is associated with the
      Hebrew
      > > letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, The Emperor". [Robson*,
      p.51.]

      > > And Venus is trying very hard to conj with Uranus, just a couple
      > > degrees apart and oppose Saturn.. soft change? beautiful change?
      > > certainly a lot of women in the upper echelons of the new
      government
      > > cabinet and other choices it seems?
      > >
      > > You know would it hurt to start the ceeremony just a few minutes
      > > late? I mean really that late scorpio moon would be nicer as an
      early
      > > Sag moon dont you think? 12:30 makes it 00 Sag. :) well maybe some
      > > traffic or something will slow things down. :)
      > >
      > > Saturn aligned with Denebola at 21 Virgo
      > > The 'Tail of the Lion' has a Uranian nature and it is supposed
      that,
      > > in mundane horoscopes, major catastrophes are triggered off by it.
      > > Depending on the position and aspect to other stellar bodies in a
      > > personal cosmogram, either preferment or fall are credited to this
      > > star. Found on the Ascendant and especially in company with
      Mercury,
      > > a quarrelsome nature, with a liking for legal action is
      attributed to
      > > Denebola. It could also mean that this star is the cause of very
      > > exciting events. Badly placed in a map, with Mercury or Uranus,
      > > mental diseases - and those mostly incurable ones - are indicated.
      > > Fine aspects however, will further work connected with matters of
      > > reform and progress. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation,
      Elsbeth
      > > Ebertin, 1928, p.56.]
      > >
      > > since it is setting I wonder if that fortells the ending of
      whining
      > > criticism and troubles?
      > >
      > > how funny that tails are so prominent in thsi chart, Saturn iw
      with
      > > Lions tail, Neptune is with Caps Tail,
      > >
      > > With Neptune: Easily influenced, psychic ability, superstitious,
      > > reserved, economical, some gain through speculation, many enemies,
      > > bad early environment leaving lasting impression, morose and
      > > melancholy at end of life, accidents, death in a fit or by
      > > assassination. [Robson*, p.160.] of course that is in a personal
      > > chart but I wonder if it might signal the economic recovery?
      > >
      > > Jupiter at 3 Aqu 32 is aligned with Geidi Prima (first goat in
      pair
      > > of goats, bunch of shepards looking at the sky obviously, sheesh)
      > >
      > > in a natal chart With Jupiter: Government position, preferment in
      law
      > > or Church, marriage abroad, favorable for gain and inheritance.
      > > [Robson*, p.168.]
      > >
      > > maybe translate marriage abroad to successful international
      > > relations? Government position certainly makes sense! :)
      > >
      > > Sun aligned with Tarazed a star in the back of the eagle,
      > >
      > > Legend: Originally called Vultur Volans or the Flying Grype,
      Aquila
      > > represents the Eagle, thought to be Jupiter himself, that carried
      > > Ganymedes to heaven (see Aquarius). [Robson*, p.29.]
      > >
      > > Influences: According to Ptolemy the influence of Aquila is
      similar
      > > to that of Mars and Jupiter. It is said to give great imagination,
      > > strong passions, indomitable will, a dominating character,
      influence
      > > over others, clairvoyance, a keen penetrating mind and ability for
      > > chemical research. It has always been associated with the sign
      > > Scorpio, and by the Kabalists with the Hebrew letter Vau and the
      6th
      > > Tarot Trump "The Lovers." [Robson*, p.29.]
      > >
      > > and manilius says -
      > >
      > > "The Eagle, soars to the heights, the bird of mighty Jupiter
      carrying
      > > thunderbolts, it is a bird worthy of Jupiter and the sky, which it
      > > furnishes with awful armaments. This bird brings back the
      > > thunderbolts which Jupiter has flung and fights in the service of
      > > heaven. He that is born on earth in the hour of its rising, will
      grow
      > > up bent on spoil and plunder, won even with bloodshed; he will
      draw
      > > no line between peace and war, between citizen and foe, and when
      he
      > > is short of men to kill he will engage in butchery of beast. He
      is a
      > > law unto himself, and rushes violently wherever his fancy takes
      him;
      > > in his eyes to show contempt for everything merits praise. Yet,
      > > should perchance his aggressiveness be enlisted in a righteous
      cause,
      > > depravity will turn into virtue, and he will succeed in bringing
      wars
      > > to a conclusion and enriching his country with glorious triumphs.
      > > And, since the Eagle does not wield, but supplies weapons, seeing
      > > that it brings back and restores to Jupiter the fires and bolts he
      > > has hurled, in time of war such a man will be the aide of a king
      or
      > > of some mighty general, and his strength will render them
      important
      > > service". [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century AD, book 5, p.341.]
      > >
      > > Mercury is also here Conj Sun and Retrograde (time of reflection?
      the