Re: [thefixedstars] innaugeration

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      While I won't be in the stands...I didn't get picked in the local
      lottery...I will be on the mall somewhere among the millions looking at
      one of the monitors. My natal Venus is at 1Sag03 and I've been rooting
      for a later completion. I figure "I do" or whatever the President will
      be saying, will be the magic phrase. This is based, by the way, on my
      observations of wedding ceremonies, which I have seen delayed by
      "inadvertent" circumstances such as the judge leaving the license in his
      car, only to align exactly as love would want them to occur (e.g. Venus
      conjunct the Asc.)
      Diana S.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
        it is a bit like a marriage isn't it? Beth

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
          Mercury is Cazimi and Mars and Venus are Sextile,
          Mars is Exalted in Cap and Venus is exalted in Pisces
          Jupiter is OUT of its fall,
          it seems as though planets are aligned with better days, like the
          dawn after a dark night, but I suppose one might also be said to be
          looking through rose colored glasses as well since I'm definitely one
          of the "Please tell me when its (W) finally over!" crowd One of the
          other crowd might not be so inclined. :)