innaugeration

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      At noon in Washington DC on 20 January

      mars is aligned with Sheliak - the tortoise star- origin of Lyre
      from Ann Wright page
      Influences: "According to Ptolemy Lyra (a musical instrument) is like
      Venus and Mercury. It is said to give an harmonious, poetical and
      developed nature, fond of music and apt in science and art, but
      inclined to theft. By the Kabalists it is associated with the Hebrew
      letter Daleth and the 4th Tarot Trump, The Emperor". [Robson*, p.51.]

      And Venus is trying very hard to conj with Uranus, just a couple
      degrees apart and oppose Saturn.. soft change? beautiful change?
      certainly a lot of women in the upper echelons of the new government
      cabinet and other choices it seems?

      You know would it hurt to start the ceeremony just a few minutes
      late? I mean really that late scorpio moon would be nicer as an early
      Sag moon dont you think? 12:30 makes it 00 Sag. :) well maybe some
      traffic or something will slow things down. :)

      Saturn aligned with Denebola at 21 Virgo
      The 'Tail of the Lion' has a Uranian nature and it is supposed that,
      in mundane horoscopes, major catastrophes are triggered off by it.
      Depending on the position and aspect to other stellar bodies in a
      personal cosmogram, either preferment or fall are credited to this
      star. Found on the Ascendant and especially in company with Mercury,
      a quarrelsome nature, with a liking for legal action is attributed to
      Denebola. It could also mean that this star is the cause of very
      exciting events. Badly placed in a map, with Mercury or Uranus,
      mental diseases - and those mostly incurable ones - are indicated.
      Fine aspects however, will further work connected with matters of
      reform and progress. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth
      Ebertin, 1928, p.56.]

      since it is setting I wonder if that fortells the ending of whining
      criticism and troubles?

      how funny that tails are so prominent in thsi chart, Saturn iw with
      Lions tail, Neptune is with Caps Tail,

      With Neptune: Easily influenced, psychic ability, superstitious,
      reserved, economical, some gain through speculation, many enemies,
      bad early environment leaving lasting impression, morose and
      melancholy at end of life, accidents, death in a fit or by
      assassination. [Robson*, p.160.] of course that is in a personal
      chart but I wonder if it might signal the economic recovery?

      Jupiter at 3 Aqu 32 is aligned with Geidi Prima (first goat in pair
      of goats, bunch of shepards looking at the sky obviously, sheesh)

      in a natal chart With Jupiter: Government position, preferment in law
      or Church, marriage abroad, favorable for gain and inheritance.
      [Robson*, p.168.]

      maybe translate marriage abroad to successful international
      relations? Government position certainly makes sense! :)

      Sun aligned with Tarazed a star in the back of the eagle,

      Legend: Originally called Vultur Volans or the Flying Grype, Aquila
      represents the Eagle, thought to be Jupiter himself, that carried
      Ganymedes to heaven (see Aquarius). [Robson*, p.29.]

      Influences: According to Ptolemy the influence of Aquila is similar
      to that of Mars and Jupiter. It is said to give great imagination,
      strong passions, indomitable will, a dominating character, influence
      over others, clairvoyance, a keen penetrating mind and ability for
      chemical research. It has always been associated with the sign
      Scorpio, and by the Kabalists with the Hebrew letter Vau and the 6th
      Tarot Trump "The Lovers." [Robson*, p.29.]

      and manilius says -

      "The Eagle, soars to the heights, the bird of mighty Jupiter carrying
      thunderbolts, it is a bird worthy of Jupiter and the sky, which it
      furnishes with awful armaments. This bird brings back the
      thunderbolts which Jupiter has flung and fights in the service of
      heaven. He that is born on earth in the hour of its rising, will grow
      up bent on spoil and plunder, won even with bloodshed; he will draw
      no line between peace and war, between citizen and foe, and when he
      is short of men to kill he will engage in butchery of beast. He is a
      law unto himself, and rushes violently wherever his fancy takes him;
      in his eyes to show contempt for everything merits praise. Yet,
      should perchance his aggressiveness be enlisted in a righteous cause,
      depravity will turn into virtue, and he will succeed in bringing wars
      to a conclusion and enriching his country with glorious triumphs.
      And, since the Eagle does not wield, but supplies weapons, seeing
      that it brings back and restores to Jupiter the fires and bolts he
      has hurled, in time of war such a man will be the aide of a king or
      of some mighty general, and his strength will render them important
      service". [Astronomica, Manilius, 1st century AD, book 5, p.341.]

      Mercury is also here Conj Sun and Retrograde (time of reflection? the
      ceremony itself certainly.)

      uranus rising - changes
      Pluto is at 1 cap 56 - aligned with the tip of Sag's Arrow - the
      point of change I suppose.
      anyway just thought I'd share some thoughts.

      anyway I thought I'd throw out a few ideas and see what others
      thought... MissB
    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
        While I won't be in the stands...I didn't get picked in the local
        lottery...I will be on the mall somewhere among the millions looking at
        one of the monitors. My natal Venus is at 1Sag03 and I've been rooting
        for a later completion. I figure "I do" or whatever the President will
        be saying, will be the magic phrase. This is based, by the way, on my
        observations of wedding ceremonies, which I have seen delayed by
        "inadvertent" circumstances such as the judge leaving the license in his
        car, only to align exactly as love would want them to occur (e.g. Venus
        conjunct the Asc.)
        Diana S.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
          it is a bit like a marriage isn't it? Beth

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
            Mercury is Cazimi and Mars and Venus are Sextile,
            Mars is Exalted in Cap and Venus is exalted in Pisces
            Jupiter is OUT of its fall,
            it seems as though planets are aligned with better days, like the
            dawn after a dark night, but I suppose one might also be said to be
            looking through rose colored glasses as well since I'm definitely one
            of the "Please tell me when its (W) finally over!" crowd One of the
            other crowd might not be so inclined. :)