Venus at Fomalhaut

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
      Venus at Fomalhaut

      MissB sent

      1a. fomalhaut
          Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          Date: Tue Jan 6, 2009 3:28 pm ((PST))

      just a heads up Venus aligns with fomalhaut this evening.

      MissB
      Maybe something to do with the the ex-presidents + Bush + Obama meeting
      at the White House? (Royal Star)

      Love, Diana

      Website: http://ye-stars.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        Obama asked for the meeting I understand, I think you may be
        correct. :) (going for understatement here) Missb