fomalhaut

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      Lots of people in astrology circles have this placement from what I
      noticed, Moon especially.

      > With Moon: Secret business causing much trouble and enmity, but
      > eventual gain after many difficulties. The separation is more benefic
      > than the application. [/Robson/*
      > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Fomalhaut.html#*>, p.166.]
      > - from the Constellations of Words

      A best friend's Moon is separating from Fomalhaut, in 10th and rules her
      progressed Asc. Yesterday she chose and ordered the gown she is going
      to wear for the Inauguration ball, very Venus-Moon if you ask me, and
      Jupiter-Saturn too. The star does signify the herculean efforts she put
      in to help get the election result where she lives but all were above
      board and no secret business for sure.

      Astrocal