Re: [thefixedstars] fomalhaut

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      Thanks.

      Mark A. Holmes

      --- On Tue, 1/6/09, msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:
      From: msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...>
      Subject: [thefixedstars] fomalhaut
      To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 5:28 PM

      just a heads up Venus aligns with fomalhaut this evening.

      MissB

    • Shawhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
        Trining the U.S. Venus in Cancer I would think this would be good. At
        least for the U.S.
        Diana S.

        msbhavens1 wrote:

        > just a heads up Venus aligns with fomalhaut this evening.
        >
        > MissB

      • Astrocalypse
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
          Lots of people in astrology circles have this placement from what I
          noticed, Moon especially.

          > With Moon: Secret business causing much trouble and enmity, but
          > eventual gain after many difficulties. The separation is more benefic
          > than the application. [/Robson/*
          > <http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Fomalhaut.html#*>, p.166.]
          > - from the Constellations of Words

          A best friend's Moon is separating from Fomalhaut, in 10th and rules her
          progressed Asc. Yesterday she chose and ordered the gown she is going
          to wear for the Inauguration ball, very Venus-Moon if you ask me, and
          Jupiter-Saturn too. The star does signify the herculean efforts she put
          in to help get the election result where she lives but all were above
          board and no secret business for sure.

          Astrocal