DIAL

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
      Digital international Astrology Library

      I dont know if any of you know about this resource thought I'd put it
      up it is a compendium of astrology books that you can read on line, it
      covers history, several original greek and latin texts, etc.
      encyclopedias etc.

      http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

      have fun!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
        DIAL

        Beth sent

        3. DIAL
            Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
            Date: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:45 am ((PST))

        Digital international Astrology Library

        I dont know if any of you know about this resource thought I'd put it up it is a compendium of astrology books that you can read on line, it covers history, several original greek and latin texts, etc.

        encyclopedias etc.

        http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

        ==============================
        Thank you!

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://ye-stars.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
          <fixed.stars@...> wrote:

          > Beth sent
          >
          > 3. DIAL
          > Posted by: "msbhavens1" msbhavens1@... msbhavens1
          > Date: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:45 am ((PST))
          >
          > Digital international Astrology Library
          >
          > I dont know if any of you know about this resource thought I'd put
          it up it
          > is a compendium of astrology books that you can read on line, it
          covers
          > history, several original greek and latin texts, etc.
          > encyclopedias etc.
          >
          > http://cura.free.fr/DIAL.html

          > Thank you!
          >
          > Love, Diana